The New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries has compiled an extensive set of registers and lists of people, operators, and businesses associated with exporting fruit and vegetables. For each fruit or vegetable there is a separate link available. Examples are avocados, pipfruit, kiwis and potatoes. Lists can be found for companies that export to different destinations as well, meaning it's easy to find specific produce destined for China, Thailand, Japan or the US, among other destinations.
- Technical Sales Specialist - Canada
- Crop Supervisor - Australia
- Senior Business development- / Sales Manager - The Netherlands
- Global VP of Sales & Marketing
- Product Manager - Europe
- Product Manager, Horticulture - De Lier, the Netherlands
- Chief Executive Officer - Tropical North Queensland (Tully) Australia
- Head Grower in USA
- Commercial Manager | Cut Flowers - Kenya
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Coronavirus creates demand for New Zealand organic apples
- Tight avo market but Fuertes from Tzaneen will start picking up
- Chinese exports and imports feel the impact of coronavirus
- Avocado's water consumption is proportional to its nutritional value
- Saturated citrus market causes falling prices in US
Top 5 -last month
New Zealand Ministry for Primary Industries
Extensive set of registers and lists for exporters of fruit and vegetables
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-02-18 UK: Notes on 'Most Favoured Nation tariff schedule'
- 2020-02-18 Murcia loses 144,000 hectares devoted to agriculture in the last decade
- 2020-02-18 Brexit: who will bear the cost?
- 2020-02-17 PACA vs CISG: which prevails, domestic or international law?
- 2020-02-17 President Trump proposes USDA budget cuts
- 2020-02-17 "The crisis is caused by the globalization of the community market and the imbalance of supply"
- 2020-02-17 Australia extends working holiday visas for bushfire rebuilding work
- 2020-02-14 3 French supermarket chains fined for not respecting farmer prices
- 2020-02-14 USDA estimates over $161 billion of food goes uneaten annually
- 2020-02-13 "New Zealand growers want a fair deal"
- 2020-02-13 USDA restricts twelve new PACA violators
- 2020-02-13 Chilean exporters: Trade ties with China solid and based on long-term growth
- 2020-02-12 The German Government stands against the imposition of fruit prices by large retailers
- 2020-02-12 Disruption of UK fruit and veg supply after EU import controls almost inescapable
- 2020-02-12 Growers worry that Florida Bill will exacerbate labor scarcity problems
- 2020-02-12 'Ramaphosa needs to elaborate on his plans for South Africa'
- 2020-02-11 Avocado's water consumption is proportional to its nutritional value
- 2020-02-11 "Import controls will begin as soon Brexit transition ends"
- 2020-02-10 "South African companies must seize trade opportunities with Germany"
- 2020-02-07 Indonesia ratifies long-awaited free trade deal with Australia