Three years ago, they had a wild brainstorming session at Heemskerk fresh & easy. This resulted in a request that was more-than-likely an impossible task. "Our clever engineers, along with our neighbor, have managed to turn that idea into an actual robot," writes the Dutch food processing company on LinkedIn. "This robot adds different ingredients to our salads," In this video, you can see how that robot works.
- Crop Advisor
- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
- Ultra-thin layer of seal packaging increases citrus shelf-life up to 40%
- Demonstrations of a magnitude not seen in 30 years
- Exporter looking for small, sweet citrus fruit droppings for medical processing
- Costa Rica: Banana production experiences two key threats
- Australian summerfruit exports look positive following a record breaking 2018/19 season
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-22 Ecological, precise and fast weeding with Bio Rotor
- 2019-11-20 “Thanks to the installation of the new sorter, we have been able to increase production yields and reduce waste"
- 2019-11-20 Frosta packs vegetable mixtures with a new multihead weigher
- 2019-11-20 Fourteen Agricultural Robots that will make farming easier
- 2019-11-20 ‘Governments must change rules of automation’
- 2019-11-19 AU: How machinery modifications have helped a banana grower become more productive
- 2019-11-18 Pumpkin washer for the smaller grower
- 2019-11-18 Global interest in Norwegian strawberry picking robot
- 2019-11-14 Cuba's Industrial Ceballos UEB has two new industrial lines for pineapple
- 2019-11-14 Solar irrigation to battle drought in Rwanda
- 2019-11-12 IFCO SYSTEMS opens new washing plant in Portugal
- 2019-11-12 "Water-jet cutting of asparagus allows minimal waste"
- 2019-11-12 Gottmann places own blueberry packaging machine at Dutch company
- 2019-11-07 Continuing to work on mechanical fresh fruit harvesters
- 2019-11-05 Fru&Tube, the first fresh fruit vending machine
- 2019-10-30 "Rubber band bundler is part of a cost-effective solution that significantly contributes to material reduction"
- 2019-10-29 "Reemoon enters Chilean market for the first time"
- 2019-10-24 Is this how we'll be harvesting apples in the future?
- 2019-10-23 New asparagus harvesting machine
- 2019-10-23 How technology helps African growers