Three years ago, they had a wild brainstorming session at Heemskerk fresh & easy. This resulted in a request that was more-than-likely an impossible task. "Our clever engineers, along with our neighbor, have managed to turn that idea into an actual robot," writes the Dutch food processing company on LinkedIn. "This robot adds different ingredients to our salads," In this video, you can see how that robot works.
- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-18 Pumpkin washer for the smaller grower
- 2019-11-18 Interest worldwide from strawberry cultivation in Norwegian picking robot
- 2019-11-14 Solar irrigation to battle drought in Rwanda
- 2019-11-14 Cuba's Industrial Ceballos UEB has two new industrial lines for pineapple
- 2019-11-12 IFCO SYSTEMS opens new washing plant in Portugal
- 2019-11-12 "Water-jet cutting of asparagus allows minimal waste"
- 2019-11-12 Gottmann places own blueberry packaging machine at Dutch company
- 2019-11-07 Continuing to work on mechanical fresh fruit harvesters
- 2019-11-05 Fru&Tube, the first fresh fruit vending machine
- 2019-10-30 "Rubber band bundler is part of a cost-effective solution that significantly contributes to material reduction"
- 2019-10-29 "Reemoon enters Chilean market for the first time"
- 2019-10-24 Is this how we'll be harvesting apples in the future?
- 2019-10-23 How technology helps African growers
- 2019-10-23 China-UK fund boosts smart-farm industry
- 2019-10-23 New asparagus harvesting machine
- 2019-10-22 More vitamins in mushrooms zapped with a light
- 2019-10-22 Robotics in the fruit and veg sector: From a little seed to the store shelf
- 2019-10-21 "Weighing technology helps us save on labour and give-away costs"
- 2019-10-18 "The JASA Sleever offers a solution to the increasing demand for plastic-free packaging"
- 2019-10-18 New pitting machine for sweet and sour cherries