Driedfresh has entered into a non-exclusive global manufacture, distribution and support agreement with Scott Technology Ltd (SCOTT) for its OVDMA produce dryers.
Scott Technology Ltd (SCOTT) and Driedfresh Ltd (DFL) have announced they have recently entered into a heads of agreement to build a collaborative long term business relationship. The goal is to deliver to the world’s produce grower/s of fruits, roots, vegetables, medicinals and to the processing plant operators plus the research facilities, the drying technology - Osmotic Vacuum Drying in a Modified Atmosphere (OVDMA).
The resulting benefits for both parties and future customers from this agreement are;
- Long term focus and deliverables from a successful food technology manufacturing company listed on NZ stock exchange with over 700 personnel and located in most countries globally.
- Confidence of ongoing support from SCOTT and IP development from both DFL and SCOTT.
- The ability to deliver a turnkey processing plant incorporating the DFL dryer and SCOTT process automation.
- In-market, local contact points globally for sales support and access to the knowledge base.
- Access to creative commercially proven technology from two New Zealand companies that have entered into an agreement to provide longer-lasting nutritional fresh produce globally to address the world’s looming food security crisis.
Driedfresh’s existing agencies/distributors plus future agencies/distributors will compete openly with SCOTT on an equal footing to preserve balance and existing relationships.
For more information:
Tel: +64 210 319 373