Forecast production of Florida non Valencia oranges is currently at 30.4 mln boxes. (June/July). Production in California & Texas are projected at 40 and 1.3 mln boxes respectively for the month of June. Tangerines and tangelos are predicted to go up to 990,000 boxes for Florida,.
- Crop Advisor
- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
USDA July Citrus forecast
Production forecast for Florida non-Valencia oranges at 30.4 mln boxes.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-20 Specialty citrus increasingly of interest to consumers
- 2019-11-20 UC Riverside and Florida collaborate on HLB research
- 2019-11-19 “The lime industry is like the wild-west”
- 2019-11-19 Produce brand releases original YouTube series: "Camp Halohead"
- 2019-11-19 New line of ready-to-use lemonade bases introduced
- 2019-11-19 Florida grower fixes HLB-ravaged soil ‘and the trees fixed themselves’
- 2019-11-19 The area devoted to organic citrus in Spain grew by 16% during 2018
- 2019-11-18 Trade dynamics put the squeeze on California citrus
- 2019-11-18 Three appointed to Florida Citrus Commission
- 2019-11-18 "High prices of Turkish mandarins will compensate for loss of yield"
- 2019-11-18 Isla Cristina hosts the 4th Meeting of Citrus Producers in the Spanish province of Huelva
- 2019-11-18 “It is quite a good production year for the Florida grapefruit”
- 2019-11-18 Lemon supplies good but imports face challenges
- 2019-11-15 Growers & researchers seek citrus varieties that are resistant to Citrus Greening
- 2019-11-15 State government of Tripura to revive orange cultivation in Jampui Hills
- 2019-11-15 Sardinia citrus: -60% for clementines -30% for oranges
- 2019-11-15 Spanish entrepreneur on trial for scamming €180,000 worth of oranges out of 24 producers
- 2019-11-15 New market observatory for citrus fruit launched
- 2019-11-15 “It is tough to make good margins in the fruit export business.”
- 2019-11-15 "Export volume of honey pomelos produced in Heping, China increasing each year"