Forecast production of Florida non Valencia oranges is currently at 30.4 mln boxes. (June/July). Production in California & Texas are projected at 40 and 1.3 mln boxes respectively for the month of June. Tangerines and tangelos are predicted to go up to 990,000 boxes for Florida,.
- Office (sales) manager China - Zhangjiagang
- Apple Production Manager - Freestate, South Africa
- Entomologist - Canada
- Head Grower - Hudson (OH) USA
- Product Developer - Italy
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
USDA July Citrus forecast
Production forecast for Florida non-Valencia oranges at 30.4 mln boxes.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-19 Canada: "Orri mandarins are popular when available"
- 2019-07-19 "South African orange prices currently at a low level in China"
- 2019-07-19 Mexican limes lean on good quality supplies
- 2019-07-18 Florida governor DeSantis announces $100 mln in Irma recovery for citrus
- 2019-07-18 Hainan honey pomelo enters market early, price goes up
- 2019-07-18 China: How are pomelo prices looking this year?
- 2019-07-18 “The rest of the country can’t touch us on soft citrus”
- 2019-07-18 The EU won't reconsider the negative impact of the Mercosur agreement on citrus fruits
- 2019-07-18 Some imported oranges have no obvious advantage in Chinese market
- 2019-07-18 Challenging year for domestic orange production
- 2019-07-17 Negative balance for the Region of Valencia's 2018/19 citrus campaign
- 2019-07-17 Florida all orange forecast 2018-2019: 76.5 million boxes
- 2019-07-16 Argentina: Intense frost in Entre Ríos damages citrus production
- 2019-07-16 South Africa port crisis: Berthing delays, shortages of containers and hauliers
- 2019-07-16 New citrus canker fighting technology announced
- 2019-07-16 New study on citrus greening disease
- 2019-07-15 Southern Europe citrus volumes dropping slightly
- 2019-07-15 "New Brazilian limes arrive in the Netherlands"
- 2019-07-15 "Good Verna lemon campaign, despite low prices in the processing industry"
- 2019-07-15 Tariffs on Brazilian orange juice will progressively disappear over ten years