Netafim Australia is the ANZ subsidiary of Netafim Pty Ltd which is a global company that was founded by farmers from a Kibbutz in Israel. Netafim ANZ is employing 100+ employees of which our sales reps, agronomists, irrigation designer, product managers and field technicians are based in strategic locations to serve the Australian Ag market. Our head office is located in Laverton where we also have our manufacturing facility in which we manufacture our ISO 9261 compliant Drip Line products and other irrigation system components.
The supply chain in ANZ is based on a transactional relationship with a dealer network that on sell our products to end users. In addition to this transactional relationship, Netafim also extends support and advisory services that range from comprehensive system design through to benchmarking, system audits and extended warranty.
Netafim’s product range is extensive, it comprises the highest quality irrigation system components manufactured to global standards and covers almost all aspects of the irrigation system apart from pumps and PVC piping. Below are few highlights:
• Streamline X – the toughest Thin wall Drip Line with improved uniformity.
• Flexnet – the flexible sub-main with the welded outlets that will save labour and installation time.
• NetBeat – the new cloud based digital farming computer that includes monitoring, controlling and crop modeling.
• Wide range of Dosing systems for efficient delivery of fertilisers
• Wide range filtration technologies – Grave, Disc and Screen
• And many more
Last and not least: Netafim is working successfully with growers since 2006 on “end of life” solutions of disposed Drip Line.