The European Commission has released a report containing information about the citrus market. Prices, production and the trade can all be found in tables and graphs.
- Commercial Manager | Fresh Produce | Kenya
- Technical sales Specialist North Europe (Benelux - Germany)
- Technical sales specialists Florida, Virginia, North Caroline, South Carolina, Texas, - USA
- Business Development Manager Spain
- Director of Operations - Ethiopia
- Product Manager Premium Beans - Rotterdam, NL
- Crop Consultant - Canada
- Market Access & Quality Systems Manager | Fruit - Bologna, Italy
- Corporate Account Manager - Chilliwack (BC) Canada
- Tomato Breeder - Made, The Netherlands
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL AVOCADO MARKET
- Walmart: $10bln surprise after buying Flipkart
- Kenyan avocado season has mixed results depending on variety
- "Ceremony held for first shipment of cold-treatment-free cherries from Izmir, Turkey"
- "If you do not have IP amongst your offering you will quickly lose relevance in the market"
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-07-15 Southern Europe citrus volumes dropping slightly
- 2019-07-15 "New Brazilian limes arrive in the Netherlands"
- 2019-07-15 "Good Verna lemon campaign, despite low prices in the processing industry"
- 2019-07-15 Tariffs on Brazilian orange juice will progressively disappear over ten years
- 2019-07-15 Sumo fruit trending on Instagram
- 2019-07-15 "Minister Patel can save citrus from Transnet Go-Slow"
- 2019-07-12 Argentina: Producers concerned about lack of domestic demand for citrus
- 2019-07-12 Citrus numbers improve as struggles continue
- 2019-07-12 Production forecast for Florida non-Valencia oranges at 30.4 mln boxes.
- 2019-07-11 Increase in the export of Andalusian citrus, while Valencia's falls
- 2019-07-11 Egypt: Ministry issues recommendations to protect citrus from climate change
- 2019-07-11 US: California state tries to defeat citrus disease
- 2019-07-11 European lime market on the up
- 2019-07-10 “Retailers are switching directly from Spanish Nadorcott to South African Clementines”
- 2019-07-10 "Spanish citrus fruits need brands in order to overcome the crisis"
- 2019-07-10 “I think it will be a good lemon season for South Africa”
- 2019-07-09 Warning about detection of citrus mealybug in kakis in the Spanish Region of Valencia
- 2019-07-08 Spain: Primor bringing high quality oranges to China
- 2019-07-08 Wind in the Cape reduces soft citrus packouts
- 2019-07-08 Summer Prim lemons gaining popularity in southern Italy