The YOOM® tomato is characterized by its extraordinary color and its novel and balanced bittersweet aroma. This is further enhanced by the delicious and exotic umami flavor and a feeling of intense, straight-from-the-field freshness. Besides having a wonderful flavor, YOOM® also contains a large amount of anthocyanins compared to conventional tomatoes, which makes it ideal for a healthy lifestyle. Also, the variety contains plenty of vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C, potassium and selenium. The purple color is due to the anthocyanin compounds, which are deemed ideal for a healthy diet. As pointed out by the exhibitor, the YOOM® offers an affordable gourmet experience for those consumers who wish to improve their daily diet and increase their vitality. Cultivated by selected partners, this new tomato variety is available in branded trays, loose or on the vine.
- Sales Coordination Manager - Geeste, Emsland, Germany
- Sales Representatives Horticultural Greenhouses - Mexico
- Head Grower/Agronomist - Cambridge, New Zealand
- Research Greenhouse Manager - Durham (New Hampshire) USA
- Customer Account Manager - New Milton, UK
- Head of Sales, Europe
- Innovation Leader - Crop Trials in Bologna, Italy
- Sales consultant for nursery and horticultural products - Australia
- Business Developer Soft Fruit
- Head Grower - Cathedral City, California USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-03-25 Reduced acreage contributing to high celery market in US
- 2019-03-25 Polish mushroom specialties in high-convenience packaging
- 2019-03-25 “The lettuce market has been tensing up for a month”
- 2019-03-25 Winter leeks: “We should last until May”
- 2019-03-25 Dordogne: Morel mushrooms hit the shelves
- 2019-03-25 Quality of Spanish bell peppers decreasing, now waiting for retail to switch
- 2019-03-25 Biostimulants: relief for stressed-out vegetable crops
- 2019-03-22 "This Easter, we will have a great asparagus harvest"
- 2019-03-22 China: Price of Heaven Facing peppers greatly increased
- 2019-03-22 Spain: "We are barely affected by price fluctuations"
- 2019-03-22 First curly endive of the season auction
- 2019-03-22 'Carrot market awaiting demand from washers'
- 2019-03-21 UK: Cost of growing mushrooms has increased recently
- 2019-03-21 Russia’s annual greenhouse tomato production reached 380 thousand tons
- 2019-03-21 Agrico looks towards Europe for export
- 2019-03-21 "Export price of Chinese garlic came down last week"
- 2019-03-21 Price of spinach in Beijing fell by 20% in one week
- 2019-03-21 Harvest Moon’s snacking carrots are a hit
- 2019-03-21 Campania: green asparagus and purple greenhouse asparagus now available
- 2019-03-21 Cauliflower and Romanesco broccoli volumes remain stable