In response to its customers’ legitimate expectations in ensuring the quality and food safety of its fruit, in 2011 Primland implemented a certified quality management system in accordance with the ISO 9001v2008 standard.
Initially, this system optimised the organisation of the firm’s services in this context of strong growth.
In its position at the interface between customers and suppliers, this certification has proven insufficient to accompany the development of the firm’s subsidiaries abroad, the diversity of its provisions and the commercialisation of the mini kiwi, Nergi, on European markets.
In this context, the need for IFS Broker certification has become increasingly urgent, motivated particularly by demand from customers in developing markets.
Why IFS Broker?
IFS Broker certification enables Primland to guarantee its customers that it has control of the product in terms of quality and food safety at each stage of provision.
The advantages of IFS Broker certification
- Efficient organisation for the customer, thanks to a certified quality management system, in line with Primland’s development.
- A reliable supply chain, whether it be fruit and vegetable suppliers, packaging stations, logistics platforms or transport providers (air, maritime and land)
- Transparency at all levels of provision with flawless traceability
- Dedicated and responsible governance in food safety and quality
- Food safety and quality guarantees for our customers.
“On highly competitive international markets, this certification reinforces the high-quality image of our Oscar® and Nergi® products, brands which are more committed and trustworthy than ever”.
For more information;
Mobile: + 33 (0)7 87 31 09 52