- Grower, Vine Crops - Richmond (KY) USA
- Cultivation/Propagation Manager Young Plants - Australia
- Assistant Head Grower - Mason City (Iowa) USA
- Global Category Director for Cherries - Chile, North America, Australia or New Zealand
- Head of Sales - LA (California) USA
- Head of Agronomy: Research & Development - Berlin, Germany
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager - South Africa
- Grower - Philippines
- Assistant technical manager
- Food Safety and Quality Director - South Bend (IN) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Exotic produce consumption driven by multiculturalism, unrestricted imports and logistics
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2021-03-05 "SunGold 7-10 days advanced, Hayward same as last year"
- 2021-03-05 "There is a boom in the consumption of figs"
- 2021-03-05 "With our packaging line we want to bring consumers into contact with exotics they never buy"
- 2021-03-05 Musang King harvested for the first time in Thailand
- 2021-03-04 New Zealand expects largest ever kiwifruit harvest
- 2021-03-04 Zespri launchess red kiwi in China with Pagoda
- 2021-03-04 National Sustainable Ginger Platform for Nigerian ginger sector
- 2021-03-04 Westfalia’s Mozambican litchi programme brings the sweet taste of success
- 2021-03-02 Mpumalanga Soreli kiwi harvest lives up to expectations – but it won’t work everywhere
- 2021-03-02 Malaysian durian sales rely on Chinese market demand
- 2021-03-02 Queensland: Moonrocks horticulture business diversifies with garlic powder range
- 2021-03-01 "Online sales of black truffles to individuals multiplied tenfold this year"
- 2021-02-26 14,000 tons of Vietnamese dragon fruit exported to China during during holiday
- 2021-02-26 South Africa is ready to export kiwifruit to Northern Hemisphere
- 2021-02-25 South African kiwiberries benefit from cool, wet summer
- 2021-02-25 "We give smaller growers of exotics the opportunity to bring their products to Europe"
- 2021-02-24 Well-known marketer takes the reins at South African avo organisation
- 2021-02-24 The value of Peruvian ginger exports increased by 156% in 2020
- 2021-02-22 Tunis has its local edible flower grower
- 2021-02-22 Makhoma Farms: Custard apples coming into season