- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
Holiday gift carton for California Navels
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-15 Growers & researchers seek citrus varieties that are resistant to Citrus Greening
- 2019-11-15 State government of Tripura to revive orange cultivation in Jampui Hills
- 2019-11-15 Sardinia citrus: -60% for clementines -30% for oranges
- 2019-11-15 Spanish entrepreneur on trial for scamming €180,000 worth of oranges out of 24 producers
- 2019-11-15 New market observatory for citrus fruit launched
- 2019-11-15 “It is tough to make good margins in the fruit export business.”
- 2019-11-15 "Export volume of honey pomelos produced in Heping, China increasing each year"
- 2019-11-14 New citrus varieties join old favorites
- 2019-11-14 "Expensive green oranges from Qiongzhong enter Chinese market"
- 2019-11-14 South Georgia citrus farm thrives in cool weather
- 2019-11-14 The lower citrus harvest in Andalusia will prevent a new price crisis
- 2019-11-14 "Sky-high mandarin prices, kaki market very depressed"
- 2019-11-13 Greening has devastated Florida citrus, but some growers are increasingly hopeful
- 2019-11-13 Scientists advancing citrus greening research efforts
- 2019-11-13 University of Florida prepares growers for winter weather
- 2019-11-13 "Difficult times ahead for all Spanish citrus"
- 2019-11-11 "Given the fruit shortage, we have more bargaining power this year"
- 2019-11-11 Clementines: “A complicated situation in the orchards”
- 2019-11-11 Spanish mandarin exporters forced to sell with some control
- 2019-11-11 Salicylic acid, an alternative to maintain citrus fruit quality