- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager and Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Grower Support Manager (Blueberries) - Harare, Zimbabwe
- Finance Director - Ukraine
- Breeder (MSc) - Hann. Münden, Germany
- Buitendienst Medewerker - België
- Assistant Grower Manager Tomato & Capsicums - Malaysia Highlands
- Assistant Grower Manager Lettuce & Herbs - Malaysia Highlands
- Team Leader - Quarantine Greenhouse - Netherlands/German border area
- Trainee Production Management - starting location Ethiopia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Ishida provides solution for salad weighing
Leading co-operative AOC (Agro Ouest Conditionnement) has installed two of Ishida’s latest advanced CCW-RV multihead weighers at its plant in Saint-Julien de Concelles. The 14 head weighers, incorporating five litre hoppers, are operating at speeds of 70ppm for 150g trays.
The weighers feature Ishida’s innovative C4 material on all contact parts. This prevents leaves from sticking to the contact parts, thus maintaining a consistent product flow. In addition, the weighers’ vibrating dispersion table, as opposed to the more traditional rotating cone variety, significantly enhances the dispersion of the product to help maximise throughput.
Ease of operation is another key benefit of the weighers as Chantal Gourichon, AOC’s production manager explains: “The software is very user-friendly and allows me to easily save different programmes for fast set-up and changeovers.”
In accordance with AOC’s high hygiene standards, the weighers are cleaned daily with compressed air while parts are easily dismantled for a regular full wash.
Ishida weighers have been an essential part of AOC’s operation since 2010 when the company purchased its first two reconditioned models. “We operated these alongside two existing weighers from other suppliers and I was really able to see the difference the Ishidas made in terms of precision, speed and quality,” comments Alain Jussiaume, AOC’s co-managing director. “During CFIA in Rennes, therefore, I didn’t hesitate to trust in Ishida again by buying two brand new CCW-RVs.”
He adds that the new weighers’ speed and accuracy will enable to AOC to further increase production in the future.
For more informatioin;
Ishida Europe Ltd
Tel: +44 121 607 7700
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2018-12-17 Improving optical sorting by increasing contrast between good and bad
- 2018-12-17 Automated processing for delicate fruits
- 2018-12-14 Robots that will change the industry
- 2018-12-14 "Providing more efficient machines at a more reasonable price"
- 2018-12-14 "Optical sorting and larger capacity Newtec scale came at the exact right time"
- 2018-12-14 More accurate classifications with object recognition
- 2018-12-13 Robotisizing sorting and packing of fruit and vegetables
- 2018-12-06 Optical sorter helps to vertically integrate and reduce sorting costs
- 2018-12-05 "Rapid growth in five years in Spain"
- 2018-12-05 "In a citrus campaign like the current one, every cent counts"
- 2018-12-05 Measuring more equals knowing more
- 2018-12-03 Spargelhof Werner, a satisfied user of asparagus harvester AspergeSpin
- 2018-11-30 Small Robot Company attempts to re-imagine farming with Tom
- 2018-11-29 Engels Innovatietechniek BV sells 10,000th asparagus spider at ExpoSE
- 2018-11-27 Tray sealing company expands with US factory
- 2018-11-27 Italy: technology manufacturers discovering the Colombian market
- 2018-11-23 Kiremko innovations during Interpom Primeurs 2018
- 2018-11-23 “Internal quality increasingly important”
- 2018-11-22 US research: Robotic hands, sensitive enough to pick soft fruit
- 2018-11-21 Reduce give-away with this smart scale