- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It will no longer be necessary to import blueberries from outside Europe"
- The berry market takes a hit during the coronavirus pandemic
- “I feel imported fruits are not a necessity for the Indian consumers”
- “It is too early to determine how shopping patterns will unfold”
- Onion market: “We’re in unforeseen territory”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Sustainability program results released
One Banana 2017 Living Wage program; fighting poverty in Guatemala
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-03 Koninklijke Vezet production normalised after hectic first week
- 2020-04-03 US produce companies combat consumer food insecurity during pandemic
- 2020-04-03 "Fair treatment of producers is important, particularly during the crisis"
- 2020-04-03 Tasteful Selections® celebrates its 10-year anniversary
- 2020-04-03 T&G Global receives approval to acquire Freshmax New Zealand’s domestic business
- 2020-04-03 Veg-Fresh Farms announces exclusive partnership with Doc's Organics
- 2020-04-03 Fall Creek expands outside board of directors with appointment of Kevin Murphy
- 2020-04-03 Nic Jooste leaves Jupiter Group
- 2020-04-03 Rungis wholesale market will be closed for customers from Monday
- 2020-04-02 Dennis de Wit is new commercial manager of Eosta
- 2020-04-02 "We still get enough goods from our producing countries"
- 2020-04-02 "We enable responsible fruit and vegetable preservation"
- 2020-04-02 "We get more requests every day"
- 2020-04-02 Citronex expands tomato cultivation
- 2020-04-02 "Thanks to waste heat recovery, we can harvest three or four weeks earlier"
- 2020-04-02 Almaverde's e-commerce is doing really well
- 2020-04-02 Fairtrasa appoints Hanno Hoekstra as Head of Sales & Marketing
- 2020-04-02 Kenya: Twiga Foods secures $5 million DFC loan
- 2020-04-02 Lamb Weston withdraws 2020 financial outlooks due to COVID-19 uncertainty
- 2020-04-01 Nature Fresh Farms welcomes new team member