- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
- "We expect about 8,000 boxes of Egyptian strawberries this season"
- “Our goal is to reduce food waste by extending shelf-life”
- New Colombian grower base expands year-round avocado offering
- Arunachal kiwi fruit growers try to take on New Zealand
- Organic avocado pricing becoming more accessible to consumers
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Peru produces more and better blueberries
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-08-30 California plums see more work in variety development
- 2019-08-29 Delecta starts exports as South African blueberry industry opens up
- 2019-08-28 North America berry supplies start shifting sourcing
- 2019-08-27 "Hot weather has made the Dutch soft fruit market unpredictable"
- 2019-08-26 "The Asian market demands Spanish peaches"
- 2019-08-23 "In late August we have exported more fruit than ever before"
- 2019-08-22 Promotable volumes of strawberries in time for Labor Day
- 2019-08-21 Blueberries: “They’re becoming a commodity on a global level”
- 2019-08-20 "Plums from Poland very much in demand"
- 2019-08-19 “Sales of peaches and nectarines are plodding on; paraguayos and platerinas doing slightly better”
- 2019-08-16 Turkish cherries fix their sights on South Korea
- 2019-08-15 Cherry season wraps up in Oregon
- 2019-08-14 California stone fruit market in strong position
- 2019-08-13 Organic California stone fruit season saw ups and downs
- 2019-08-12 The pavia, the only stone fruit with stable prices in Spain
- 2019-08-09 Spain: Excess of small and medium stone fruit sizes fruits cause marketing problems
- 2019-08-08 Colorado peach growers enjoy ideal start
- 2019-08-07 Blueberry imports from Peru have arrived into the US
- 2019-08-06 A greenhouse with 55 thousand autumn strawberries
- 2019-08-05 How China's tariff jab wrecked a cherry import boom