- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
- Sales Representative North America
- Senior Commercial Manager | Murcia, Spain | Fruit
Top 5 -yesterday
- “There is much potential for optimizing blueberry and grape crops with nanobubble technology”
- “You should not blindly rely on Russian supermarkets for quality inspections”
- Apeel Sciences announces $250M in new financing
- Late season cherry promotions drive success of Washington season
- Price of fresh fruit and vegetables to plummet in parts of Australia
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
Partner of Mission Produce and Pagoda establishes avocado farm in Yunnan
Mr. Avocado invests in Chinese domestic avocado production
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-27 "The harvest season of Chinese kiwi berries starts early this year"
- 2020-05-27 Fewer vacation opportunities might increase popularity of tropical produce in retail this summer
- 2020-05-26 The benefits of temperature monitoring in fresh produce supply chains
- 2020-05-26 "Hainan enjoys first year of abundant pitaya harvest"
- 2020-05-25 Demand increases during California fig season
- 2020-05-25 Half a ton of nopales for Mexicans in Madrid
- 2020-05-25 Peruvian pomegranate exports plummeted in April
- 2020-05-25 Greenhouse waxberries from Cixi, China becoming available
- 2020-05-22 Agriculture Secretary in Philippines acknowledges garlic and onion shortage
- 2020-05-22 "Ruby pomegranates are expected to enter the Chinese market later than usual"
- 2020-05-22 Origine Group sales grow with Italian kiwis
- 2020-05-21 Garlic shortage hits, a side-effect of the coronavirus pandemic
- 2020-05-21 New Zealand: Rising rates hit Ōpōtiki orchardists hardest
- 2020-05-19 "Large volumes of Guangdong lychee will enter the market this month putting pressure on price"
- 2020-05-14 "More Chinese consumers become familiar with pepino fruit"
- 2020-05-14 High demand for passionfruit as new South African cultivar makes its export debut
- 2020-05-13 Chinese demand for Thai durian not affected by pandemic
- 2020-05-13 The expansion of COVID-19 in the US could jeopardize more than 20,000 tons of Mexican rambutan
- 2020-05-13 Less Chilean kiwi fruit shipped to the US this season
- 2020-05-12 Malaga strengthens its European leadership in the production of exotics with the introduction of longan