- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
- Maintenance Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Labor Manager - Morehead (KY) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- Indian grape season will start with lower volumes
- Global apple production from 1961 to 2017
- "The rains have forced us to stop the harvest and delay the loading"
- “We deactivate Gram negative bacteria such as E.coli”
- Introducing new slashing equipment on banana plantation has proved to be a real time-saver
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Michaël Wilde, Eosta:
“Turning point in use of laser technology almost reached”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-04 Packaging with 'zero waste' and 'zero impact' presented
- 2019-12-03 Chinese language labels mandatory for export food items
- 2019-12-03 "In the future fresh produce will have just as little plastic as 50 years ago"
- 2019-12-02 Dutch company adds bag with handle to net window bag range
- 2019-12-02 "At a time when other materials are losing ground wood maintains its noble humility"
- 2019-11-28 "Holiday packaging is increasing in popularity"
- 2019-11-28 "Everybody's seen our boxes, only a few are aware of it."
- 2019-11-28 How to finally replace the plastic bag
- 2019-11-28 UK: Supermarkets’ single-use plastic waste rises to nearly 1 mln tons a year
- 2019-11-27 UK: 82% of consumers demand drastically less plastic-usage
- 2019-11-27 "Consumer interest in paper shows steady growth"
- 2019-11-27 "Many asparagus growers are building up a second mainstay by growing berries"
- 2019-11-26 Washington dry onion producer extends use of IFCO RPCs through 2020
- 2019-11-26 "For now, some cardboard and plastic formats will have to coexist"
- 2019-11-22 Chilean scientists develop a bio-paper that reduces the deterioration of fruits in exports
- 2019-11-22 Coop Sweden will introduce paper bags for fruit and vegetables
- 2019-11-20 "Mustang Paper Trays are ideal for a marketing-oriented appearance"
- 2019-11-18 Denmark: Lidl Good Luck Bags against food waste
- 2019-11-15 "Fruit and vegetable growers moving away from wooden crates to clean, lightweight and durable plastic crates"
- 2019-11-15 Grape punnet redesigned with less plastic, same strength