- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Texas citrus production back on track after wet weather
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Egypt opens new export season of Valencia oranges
- 2022-01-19 Brussels leaves the control on South African citrus imports demanded by Spain hanging in the air
- 2022-01-19 Promotional campaigns that are practically below cost should stop
- 2022-01-19 'The citrus season is a success despite bottlenecks'
- 2022-01-19 Zimbabwe to enter into citrus export deal with China
- 2022-01-18 Italy's Limoré and its unexpected international success
- 2022-01-18 “There’s a high demand from China for Egyptian oranges, especially for Valencia”
- 2022-01-18 Maharashtra government to set up 'citrus estate' in Paithan to provide sweet lime saplings
- 2022-01-17 Pakistan: This year’s production of red blood oranges down in Khanpur
- 2022-01-17 'Coordinated HLB treatment is essential in California'
- 2022-01-17 Kenya considers imports of Pakistani kinnows and mangoes
- 2022-01-17 "As long as Florida's grapefruit production is limited, Spanish and South African grapefruit will be able to coexist"
- 2022-01-17 "There is a higher demand for clementines than we are able to meet"
- 2022-01-17 "The record number of rejections in 2021 and the EFSA report should force Brussels to impose cold treatment on citrus imports"
- 2022-01-17 It's still a difficult campaign for Andalusia's oranges and lemons
- 2022-01-17 “The demand for Italian citrus fruits is growing in France”
- 2022-01-14 Three citrus farm labor contractors pay $76,000 in back wages and penalties
- 2022-01-14 January USDA citrus forecast projects fewer Florida oranges
- 2022-01-14 The organic Nadorcott and Tango mandarin campaign starts with greater supply and prices under pressure
- 2022-01-14 Italian Common clementines have one more month of sales left