- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Coop Alleanza 3.0: 'Extracoop' Hypermarket concept
O‘Key sells supermarket business to X5
Its newest Spar supermarket aims to provide a new standard in customer service. It offers Spar’s private label brands, a wide range of organic and gluten-free products, and specialty global products. The Spar's loyalty card programme in Albania is already used by about 100,000 customers.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at esmmagazine.com
Italy: 'Extracoop' Hypermarket concept launched by Coop Alleanza 3.0
By opening three Extracoop stores Coop Alleanza 3.0 reveals its new hypermarket concept. The new stores represent a new generation of hypermarkets and were opened in Bologna, Modena and Ravenna. The innovative shopping experience contains food, non-food and specialist retail areas, including a beauty salon, a flower shop, an optician’s and a jeweller’s.
Please click here to read more at esmmagazine.com
Russia: Supermarket business of O‘Key sold to X5
Russian food retailer, O‘Key Group, announced the agreement to sell its supermarket business to X5 Retail Group. O‘Key said, it could now focus on “efficiency improvements at compact city hypermarkets and accelerating the expansion of our discounters”, according to Reuters.
CA: Longo’s continues to build out its online grocery capabilities
By the expansion of its Grocery Gateway headquarters, the acquisition of business-to-business focused grocery delivery service GroceryMarket.ca, and a new pilot project with the click-and-collect service, Penguin Pick-Up, Longo’s is continuing to build out its online grocery capabilities. “One of the things we want to do is continue to grow the business-to-business section of the business,” says Longo.
Please click here to read the rest of the article at canadiangrocer.com
US: Quarterly profit for Costco
Costco Wholesale Corp investments in online business paid off, it reported quarterly profit and revenue that beat analysts’ estimates. Costco has been investing heavily to bolster its e-commerce capabilities, launching initiatives such as two-day delivery on dry groceries and a same-day service through a partnership with Instacart, according to Reuters.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 Walmart appears to be venturing into the metaverse
- 2022-01-17 Online grocery startup Tawfeer has announced its intention to expand across Egypt
- 2022-01-14 Jerónimo Martins surpassed the €20bln sales milestone
- 2022-01-14 Trigo tests frictionless stores for Wakefern Food Corp.
- 2022-01-13 Tesco raised its profit outlook for the 2nd time in 4 months
- 2022-01-13 Kroger and Nuro: Expanded collaboration
- 2022-01-12 Carrefour makes a new attempt to get a foothold in Greece
- 2022-01-12 Albertsons: Robust gains in net and identical sales in Q3
- 2022-01-11 JD.com opened 2 robotic shops “ochama” in the Netherlands
- 2022-01-11 PCC Community Markets and Shipt have joined forces
- 2022-01-10 Aldi UK: Best ever Christmas
- 2022-01-10 Ralphs and Kitchen United MIX: Opening of 1st location
- 2022-01-07 Seven Fresh plans to open 12 more stores in southern China in 2022
- 2022-01-07 Walmart and FedEx sign deals for thousands of new BrightDrop electric vans
- 2022-01-06 Auchan is exploring a fresh attempt at a takeover of domestic rival Carrefour SA - sources
- 2022-01-06 Costco: December sales results
- 2022-01-05 Aeon eyes 100 compact supermarket stores in Vietnam
- 2022-01-05 Walmart will expand the availability of its InHome delivery service to 30mln households
- 2022-01-04 Saker ShopRites has purchased Perlmart
- 2022-01-04 Jumbo will collaborate with Gorillas