- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Germany: Landgard expands its international producers’ portfolio
Quite recently, Duoccio SRL, a Northern Italian garlic and onion producer, has joined Landgard eG, expanding the Italian producer portfolio of more than 30 Italian member companies in the Landgard eG.
From New Zealand, the two onion producers NZ Growers and Sofresh have joined the cooperative, in order to expand the onion offerings directly from New Zealand, including packaging services on site.
Landgard currently has around 3,300 members - regionally, nationally and internationally. The 2,600 German members -1,600 in the West, 500 in the North, 260 in the East and 200 in the South- are complemented more and more by international members from countries such as the Netherlands (280), China (130), Denmark (96), Israel (35), Italy (30) and Spain (30).
Currently, the overseas business is being rebuilt. Countries such as Colombia, Costa Rica, Brazil and South Africa are currently being approached. In the future, customers will be able to acquire products such as bananas, pears, grapes, mangoes, avocados and various types of melons through a first class sales structure.
For more information:
Landgard Service GmbH
DE - 47638 Straelen-Herongen
Tel.: +49 2839 59-00
Fax: +49 2839 59-1999
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 'Demand for yellow and red onions is good'
- 2022-01-20 Sinaloa's potato harvest started and producers expect to harvest 380,000 tons
- 2022-01-20 "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
- 2022-01-20 Renewed demand for processing sector as restaurant restrictions might change
- 2022-01-20 ‘Industry must lead seed potato sector growth’
- 2022-01-20 "Good start to the new year at the potato market"
- 2022-01-20 Onion prices up in Russia
- 2022-01-20 Potato price changes in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- 2022-01-19 Canada: Québec Parmentier acquires large-scale seed potato producer
- 2022-01-19 Truck accessibility pressures moving already limited potato crops
- 2022-01-19 “A couple of times our containers were sent to the wrong countries”
- 2022-01-19 ‘World's largest potato’ to be DNA tested to check if it's actually a potato
- 2022-01-19 "Price increases of €4 to 5 per 100kg would be necessary to cover costs"
- 2022-01-19 Kenyan growers to start producing Waru potato variety preferred by KFC
- 2022-01-19 Six largest importers of potatoes from Iran
- 2022-01-19 Uzbekistan saw onion prices go up by 25% in first two weeks of 2022
- 2022-01-18 'Supply was stong and sufficient to meet the demand'
- 2022-01-18 Kenyan farmers demand high taxes to be levied on potato imports
- 2022-01-18 UNCDF supports orange-fleshed sweet potato factory in rural Tanzania
- 2022-01-18 Market cannot handle additional potato volume from PEI domestically