- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
EU retailers have to find right price points for grapes in early January
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-25 Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- 2022-01-25 Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- 2022-01-25 Berry grower introduces hydroponic tabletop strawberry line
- 2022-01-25 Could Eastern apple growers see opportunity in 2022?
- 2022-01-25 Campaign asks people to ‘Pick Nelson Tasman’ again
- 2022-01-25 APHIS revises requirements for fresh plum fruit from Chile into the United States
- 2022-01-25 "We have shipped about 9% less fruit compared to last year"
- 2022-01-25 Rare trollinger grapes found on Central Otago vineyard
- 2022-01-25 "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
- 2022-01-25 Government empowers grape growers to establish processing factories
- 2022-01-25 Table grape production Uzbekistan up 12% in 2021
- 2022-01-25 "The growth of the blueberry industry in Northland was eventually going to be stifled by a lack of post-harvest providers"
- 2022-01-24 It is expected that China's imported fruit volume will remain stable and slightly decrease in 2022
- 2022-01-24 Market analysis of Chinese apple import and export in December 2021
- 2022-01-24 "Cherry supply season reached its peak, but backlogs in Chinese ports are slowing down product movement"
- 2022-01-24 Decreasing apple output worries Kullu Valley growers
- 2022-01-24 A new high-quality strawberry from Sicily
- 2022-01-24 'At-home dining will probably increase compared to pre-pandemic levels'
- 2022-01-24 Romantic heart-shaped packaging filled with sweet strawberries
- 2022-01-24 Week 2: Chile recorded an export of 7,605 tons of fresh blueberries