- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Koppert Cress introduces Gangnam Tops
Above all, Gangnam Tops make a tasty addition to salads or sandwiches, but combine well with multiple ingredients like oily fish; such as mackerel or herring, or vegetables; such as pumpkin, fennel, beans, pulses, and potato.
Thanks to their mild flavour, they also go well with red fruits in desserts. The light green colour and the length of the Gangnam Tops make them exceptionally decorative. They therefore fit in well with today's trends: the natural look and Nordic cuisine.
For more information:
De Poel 1
2681 MB Monster
T: +31(0)174 24 28 19
F: +31(0)174 28 32 52
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 Maharashtra: Erratic weather expected to reduce tomato, onion and potato yields
- 2022-01-17 "If you want to make a true difference, you have to take the time to show how great chicory is"
- 2022-01-17 "We are not going to allow a single industrial tomato contract to be signed below € 105 per ton"
- 2022-01-17 "Excessive speculation with garlic causes unnecessary market disruptions"
- 2022-01-17 "Import volume of Egyptian organic pumpkins can be expected to increase by 400 tons"
- 2022-01-17 "Chinese garlic price likely to remain stable in the near future, but Spanish garlic has a huge impact on Chinese garlic export"
- 2022-01-17 AUSVEG CEO raises key issues affecting vegetable and potato growers
- 2022-01-17 "The consumption of sweet corn has evolved in recent decades and every year it rises in all countries"
- 2022-01-14 "Dithmarschen offers optimal conditions for summer broccoli and cauliflower cultivation"
- 2022-01-14 Young Guyanese to tap into multi-billion-dollar vegetable market
- 2022-01-14 "No more winter peaks or summer dips"
- 2022-01-14 Grower-shipper expands Caborca, Mexico asparagus deal
- 2022-01-14 US: Retail prices for collard greens fall during holiday seasons even as demand rises
- 2022-01-14 Russian Federation allows tomato & pepper imports from 10 Uzbek companies
- 2022-01-14 Georgia imported record volume of tomatoes in December 2021
- 2022-01-14 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-14 Value of Irish horticulture exports up by 14% in 2021
- 2022-01-14 Green zucchini prices on the up after the holidays, bell pepper prices stable
- 2022-01-14 "Spanish green beans are currently fetching good prices"
- 2022-01-14 Microgreens: the future of agriculture?