Jelger de Vriend
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Growth in soft fruit market and exotics central for Agro Business Club Westland
“Quarter of ready-to-eat avocados in supermarkets unripe or overripe”
Jelger de Vriend
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 68% of the Peruvian avocado exported was sent to the Netherlands, the US, Spain, and Chile
- 2022-01-21 Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- 2022-01-21 Sicily, land of truffles
- 2022-01-20 Clonal trees to help service the increasing demand for avocados
- 2022-01-20 "We prune our kiwi fruit vines four times a year"
- 2022-01-20 Improved refrigeration technology helps export of Taitung custard apples
- 2022-01-20 "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- 2022-01-20 Kiwi becomes the protagonist in Asia
- 2022-01-20 Cambodia: Mango exports up 146 percent to 265,000 tons in 2021
- 2022-01-20 Hass avocado to complement sugarcane in Busoga, Uganda
- 2022-01-20 New avocado plantations in Apulia covered by hail nets
- 2022-01-20 First vegan textile from persimmon and replacement for animal leather
- 2022-01-20 Garlic prices at five-year low in Navi Mumbai
- 2022-01-19 Australian Honey Gold mango production still on track despite recent disruptions
- 2022-01-19 "Impairment of the catering industry is extremely noticeable in the exotics business"
- 2022-01-19 Pineapple farmers call for police protection against landguards and real estate developers
- 2022-01-19 Green jujubes from Pingtung shipped to Dubai
- 2022-01-19 Dragon fruit prices dropping as exports to China diminish
- 2022-01-19 Taiwan imposes ban on frozen custard apples from China
- 2022-01-19 "Some Chinese retailers reserve their best shelves for cherries, and that has an impact on avocado sales"