- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
PinKids® to join forces with the minions to increase marketing reach
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 Celebrity chef promotes Pazazz® apples for National Cancer Prevention month
- 2022-01-20 Strawberry supplies increasing again
- 2022-01-20 How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- 2022-01-20 What are the latest trends in raspberries?
- 2022-01-20 South African pears to benefit from empty European & UK markets
- 2022-01-20 "The high light levels are producing great quality and good availability which will last for a couple of weeks"
- 2022-01-20 “2021 was a good year for Polish apples”
- 2022-01-20 Peru was the main blueberry supplier to the US in 2021
- 2022-01-20 In November, grapes surpassed blueberries as most exported Peruvian fruit
- 2022-01-20 2021: Serbia and Croatia leave Ukraine behind in terms of apple exports to Singapore
- 2022-01-20 "Mini watermelon varieties have not been in high demand so far and we don't know if this will change during the campaign"
- 2022-01-20 “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- 2022-01-19 Apple markets building strength as supplies are dwindling rapidly
- 2022-01-19 Envy apples launches new Valentine’s Day movie promotion
- 2022-01-19 “The Turkish Lira/USD exchange rate helped us to be aggressive while exporting”
- 2022-01-19 La Grande Bellezza Italiana supplies grapes and apples at a pre-established price
- 2022-01-19 Brazilian watermelon exports ended 2021 at a good rate
- 2022-01-19 State of Paraná starts grape harvest
- 2022-01-19 Egypt plans to import more fruits from Kenya
- 2022-01-19 France: Ardèche producers worried about the future of the cherry sector