- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Italy: Tuscan nursery produces olive tree resistant to Xylella
The note reads that "Minerva was declared resistant to Xylella because it is part of the Leccino family, a polyclonal variety that had already been declared resistant to Xylella by the Institute." The resistance levels of Diana and Tosca will also be assessed. Minerva olive trees are also resistant to cold temperatures, they produce larger olives (30/40% more than standard Leccino varieties) and therefore larger quantities leading to improved oil quality."
It is perfect for olive growers in Puglia, who have just been granted the possibility of replanting infected areas by the European Community.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 "Spanish green beans are currently fetching good prices"
- 2022-01-14 Microgreens: the future of agriculture?
- 2022-01-14 Value of Irish horticulture exports up by 14% in 2021
- 2022-01-14 Green zucchini prices on the up after the holidays, bell pepper prices stable
- 2022-01-14 "Dithmarschen offers optimal conditions for summer broccoli and cauliflower cultivation"
- 2022-01-14 Young Guyanese to tap into multi-billion-dollar vegetable market
- 2022-01-14 "No more winter peaks or summer dips"
- 2022-01-14 Grower-shipper expands Caborca, Mexico asparagus deal
- 2022-01-14 US: Retail prices for collard greens fall during holiday seasons even as demand rises
- 2022-01-14 Russian Federation allows tomato & pepper imports from 10 Uzbek companies
- 2022-01-14 Georgia imported record volume of tomatoes in December 2021
- 2022-01-14 New project aims for more pest-resilient food options in Bangladesh and the Philippines
- 2022-01-13 "In bad times on the chicory market, good, regular clients show their true value"
- 2022-01-13 Fiji: Vendors worry over vegetable shortages and prices
- 2022-01-13 Ukraine: Carrots twice as expensive as a year ago
- 2022-01-13 Bonnysa's fresh and natural grated tomato wins Flavor of the Year award for the third consecutive year
- 2022-01-12 Mexican pumpkin is competitive without subsidies
- 2022-01-12 China: Tomato price maintains at a high level after entering winter
- 2022-01-12 Heavy rains cost tomato industry approximately R100 million in December alone
- 2022-01-12 Latvia: fresh vegetables 18.3% more expensive in December 2021