- the minimum wage for farm workers will be 90% of R20 per hour (R18 per hour);
- the minimum wage for domestic workers will be 75% of R20 per hour (R15 per hour); and
- the minimum wage for workers on an expanded public works programme is R11 per hour.
- Candidates for Vice-President Operations - Ottawa (Ontario) Canada
- European Export Sales Manager (Asia Market)
- Autonomous Greenhouse Manager
- Sales & Product representative Pot & Garden USA
- Supervisor International Horticultural Projects (USA)
- Director Of Growing - Carleton (MI) USA
- Greenhouse Manager - Cleburne (TX) USA
- Sales Manager
- Growing Manager young vegetable plants
- Sales Agents / Representatives - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
South Africa: Cabinet approves minimum wage bill
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-10-23 New study suggests 4 in 5 Canadians willing to pay extra for “locally grown” produce
- 2020-10-23 "We had to temporarily close our new wholesale market stand due to Corona"
- 2020-10-23 Avocado, blueberry, and ginger boost Peruvian agro-exports in September
- 2020-10-22 Dominican Republic: About 85 million pounds of products mobilized in 2020
- 2020-10-22 Retailers are brand ambassadors
- 2020-10-21 “We are reaching our strategic goal of becoming a year-round player”
- 2020-10-21 September brought strong fresh produce gains
- 2020-10-21 New Zealand food supplies: Local Auckland companies step into breach
- 2020-10-20 Iran: Agricultural exports grow by 12 percent year-on-year in H1
- 2020-10-20 "Now is the time for the sector to come together to create collaborative marketing"
- 2020-10-19 How did participants experience PMA’s virtual Fresh Summit?
- 2020-10-19 Spain: "The prices in this campaign are not remunerative"
- 2020-10-19 Philippines not yet benefiting from Taiwan’s southbound policy
- 2020-10-19 Peru's agro-exports to US on the rise despite pandemic
- 2020-10-19 The future CAP will also have a "Mediterranean accent"
- 2020-10-19 Kenya intends to grow horticulture exports by 10 percent
- 2020-10-19 Autumn abundance in US stores this week
- 2020-10-19 “We need to focus on a sustainable crop protection solution for everyone”
- 2020-10-19 Around the World in Fresh Produce: international challenges and opportunities
- 2020-10-16 Florida growers optimistic about fall/winter growing season