- Eliminated 3.4 billion kg of CO2 emissions, the equivalent of removing nearly 500,000 cars from the roads.
- Prevented more than 951,000 metric tonnes of solid waste, enough to fill approximately 104,000 dump trucks.
- Reduced water consumption by 43 billion litres (11 billion gallons).
- Saved 317,982 metric tonnes of produce from damage and waste.
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- “More than 7,000 cherry containers are coming to Hong Kong port; slow custom clearance is a problem”
- Vertically integrated berry producer launches in Ontario
- Giant capsicums appearing in Australian supermarkets
- How did cherry trees in North Okanagan weather the recent freeze?
- "Sweet potato demand bound to rise"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"RPC's have generated $5.2 billion in savings since 1992"
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-20 "Lead times for material procurement have become significantly longer"
- 2022-01-20 German importer urges Sri Lankan agro exporters to practice superior packaging
- 2022-01-14 “Our linerless Fruit Lid can help brand owners tackle the problems associated with single use plastic
- 2022-01-14 "We recommend that companies start thinking ecologically at an early stage"
- 2022-01-13 It’s official: Cartonboard can be recycled at least 25 times
- 2022-01-13 A behind-the-scenes look at a Dutch company's packaging department
- 2022-01-12 Belgian company's packaging gets second chances
- 2022-01-11 "We're currently the only packing company in Europe packaging Brussels sprouts in paper"
- 2022-01-07 Papyrus Egypt turns to banana fibre food packaging
- 2022-01-06 "Batching, primary packaging and secondary packaging from a single source"
- 2022-01-06 "We see potential for our cardboard trays on the Polish market"
- 2022-01-05 Packaging: Fruit and vegetable sector still at a dead end
- 2022-01-04 New label for genetically modified food products has now come into effect
- 2022-01-03 Scientists from Singapore and US develop bacteria-killing packaging
- 2021-12-24 The demand for unpacked products is increasing in European markets
- 2021-12-23 Australian fruit and veg pallet wrapping solution wins major international awards
- 2021-12-22 Linen yarn, a new material for sustainable packaging
- 2021-12-21 New multifunctional paper tray line and new solution for sealing and labeling
- 2021-12-21 Freshfel Europe asks for more time and flexibility for new French plastic packaging legislation
- 2021-12-20 Primaflor is the first company to use IV-Range compostable plastic-free salad bags