- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Cuties® season returns with 100 days of sunshine
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-17 Pakistan: This year’s production of red blood oranges down in Khanpur
- 2022-01-17 'Coordinated HLB treatment is essential in California'
- 2022-01-17 "There is a higher demand for clementines than we are able to meet"
- 2022-01-17 "The record number of rejections in 2021 and the EFSA report should force Brussels to impose cold treatment on citrus imports"
- 2022-01-17 "As long as Florida's grapefruit production is limited, Spanish and South African grapefruit will be able to coexist"
- 2022-01-17 It's still a difficult campaign for Andalusia's oranges and lemons
- 2022-01-17 “The demand for Italian citrus fruits is growing in France”
- 2022-01-17 Kenya considers imports of Pakistani kinnows and mangoes
- 2022-01-14 The organic Nadorcott and Tango mandarin campaign starts with greater supply and prices under pressure
- 2022-01-14 Three citrus farm labor contractors pay $76,000 in back wages and penalties
- 2022-01-14 January USDA citrus forecast projects fewer Florida oranges
- 2022-01-14 Italian Common clementines have one more month of sales left
- 2022-01-13 This is how the latest weather conditions have affected Andalusian citrus
- 2022-01-13 China is the fourth largest market for Egyptian citrus
- 2022-01-13 France: A good season for the Corsican clementines
- 2022-01-13 Some imported lemons arriving on NZ supermarket shelves
- 2022-01-12 "Spanish mandarin season ends far worse than expected; cauliflower market improving"
- 2022-01-12 "Branded and organic products are appealing to a growing number of consumers"
- 2022-01-12 There have been 23 health alerts for Turkish grapefruit shipments exceeding the MRLs in this campaign
- 2022-01-12 "The quality of the oranges is excellent both in terms of juice, sugar content and taste"