- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Pricing strong--and possibly strengthening--on onions
- “There’s a high demand from China for Egyptian oranges, especially for Valencia”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jazz apples voted UK's favourite apples at National Fruit Show 2017/18
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 Kashmir Traders Alliance supports demands of the Fruit Growers Association
- 2022-01-18 Northern provinces of Vietnam halt fruit trucks at some border gates
- 2022-01-18 Yakima Valley: Demand for cherries remains high
- 2022-01-18 Berry grower expands physically and virtually in 2022
- 2022-01-18 Crop update on Chilean nectarine season
- 2022-01-18 "The demand for blackberries and in particular organic berries is certainly growing"
- 2022-01-18 William's pear harvest began in the Rio Negro and Neuquen Valley with losses that could amount to 80,000 tons
- 2022-01-18 Petrolina fruit producers face losses of R$ 60 million
- 2022-01-18 Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
- 2022-01-18 "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- 2022-01-18 Water pans transform Ukambani into food basket
- 2022-01-18 "In marketing terms, Easter is now more interesting for us than Christmas"
- 2022-01-18 “Our club varieties will be available for 12 months a year in the near future."
- 2022-01-18 India grants expanded market access for US cherries
- 2022-01-18 Over one thousand hectares of strawberries cultivated in Basilicata this year
- 2022-01-17 South Africa: Industry set for a promising pome fruit 2022 harvest
- 2022-01-17 New book shows grapes a top food for immunity and brain health
- 2022-01-17 Shelf life extension tech firm receives new USDA funding
- 2022-01-17 Technology supports New Zealand cherry pickers to work 'smarter'
- 2022-01-17 Total shipments from start of the season until January 9 reached 56,268 tons