- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
Top 5 -yesterday
- Kenyan horticulture regulator extends avocado export ban indefinitely
- Turning to charter vessels to move Chilean blueberries
- Cherry breeding in Africa provides opportunities to meet growing demand
- "Spanish raspberry cultivation increasingly moving to Morocco"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Second edition of the Amsterdam Produce Show just three weeks away
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-26 Alberta premier Kenney approaching U.S. governors to end to trucker vaccine mandates
- 2022-01-26 ‘Food security is a top priority of the Jamaican government’
- 2022-01-26 Struggling to fulfill orders leading up to Chinese New Year
- 2022-01-26 Ambassadors deliver imported products to Chinese consumers’ doorsteps
- 2022-01-26 'Australian ag visa program fails to deliver laborers'
- 2022-01-26 What’s the difference between a fruit and a vegetable?
- 2022-01-26 Another China border crossing reopened for Vietnamese exports
- 2022-01-26 Border logjams means Vietnam’s produce needs increased domestic & new export markets
- 2022-01-25 'US consumers see impact of shipping backlogs and high truck rates when they do their shopping'
- 2022-01-25 'Significant increases in price for fruit this week included avocados, mangos, red seedless grapes and blueberries'
- 2022-01-25 "Regionally produced products should garner significantly more appreciation"
- 2022-01-25 Another impact assessment shows loss from Green Deal
- 2022-01-25 Sahyadri Farms is driving a Green Revolution in Nashik
- 2022-01-25 Interfel: big drop in the consumption of fresh fruit and vegetables
- 2022-01-24 France: Fruit and vegetable prices went up 9% between 2019 and 2021, according to Familles Rurales
- 2022-01-24 Average Irish household discards €700 worth of food yearly
- 2022-01-24 When it comes to plant-based foods, it's time to get back to our roots
- 2022-01-24 Malaysian inflation up due to weather-driven food shortage
- 2022-01-24 Iranian exports of agricultural goods and foodstuffs exceed $3.8 bln in 9 months
- 2022-01-24 Pakistan & Japan to further enhance trade relations