- Fruit Business Manager - Hong Kong SAR
- Regional Sales Manager - Northern EU
- Irrigation Manager - Cressy (Tasmania) Australia
- Verkoop Assistent Duitse Retail - Bleiswijk
- Packhouse Manager - Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- Stress resistant and an out going person
- Looking for reinforcement?
- Office and Sales Administrator - Rotterdam
- Marketing and Administration Assistant - Sunraysia region, Mildura Victoria, Australia
- Grower (Hemp/Tomatoes/Cukes) - Monahans (Texas) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Europe has quickly become the biggest destination for our pomegranate arils”
- Early Cape avocado harvest meets huge demand and buoyant prices
- Chile is beginning to experience an extreme drought situation
- Northern Territory: Mango crops destroyed by fires
- US fruit growers find themselves in middle of labor visa fight
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Worldwide production on the rise
Poor California yields and Chinese supply issues cause tight garlic market
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-09-20 Psyllids threaten carrot and potato production
- 2019-09-20 "Sauerkraut sales could stabilize again in the near future"
- 2019-09-20 Specialties and ecofriendly cultivation will determine the future of the pepper
- 2019-09-20 Turkish tomatoes for Italian delicacies
- 2019-09-20 “If the demand is high enough, we could produce year-round”
- 2019-09-20 US climate problems spell uncertain future for New Mexico chili farmers
- 2019-09-20 California lettuce season ahead of schedule
- 2019-09-20 Mixed reactions to Tomato Suspension Agreement between U.S. and Mexico
- 2019-09-20 "Good quality, more volume of Dutch Brussels Sprouts, but lower prices than last year"
- 2019-09-19 South Carolina pumpkin patches suffer unseasonable heat
- 2019-09-19 Skyrocketing demand for lettuce in Spanish market
- 2019-09-19 "Good tomato supply, prices rising in Belgium"
- 2019-09-19 Lettuce shortage in Spain remains to be seen, changeable season so far for growing and sales
- 2019-09-19 Fresh-cut produce should get more than 49 eurocents a bag
- 2019-09-18 “Export of Belgian leeks is slow to start”
- 2019-09-18 Functional quality of little-studied tomato varieties
- 2019-09-18 Pumpkin season heats up in California
- 2019-09-18 How can China provide its people with vegetables all year round?
- 2019-09-18 Canadian pea crop reaches end of harvest; quality remains unclear
- 2019-09-18 Which tomato varieties are the most popular?