- Crop Advisor
- Laboratory Project Manager - Almeria, Spain
- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Jon Esformes, CEO of US-based Sunripe Certified Brands about Bella Roma
“Launching the first tomato variety from our in-house breeding program was very rewarding”
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-20 “We are offering more fruit and vegetables from local producers and relying less on imports”
- 2019-11-20 After the protests of Spanish producers, eggplant prices rise by 300%
- 2019-11-20 "Some Chinese ginger exporters have temporarily halted operations"
- 2019-11-20 Chives: An alternative to onions and garlic
- 2019-11-20 US border agents to increase tomato, pepper inspections to thwart virus
- 2019-11-19 "Ontario-bred tomatoes will benefit growers and consumers"
- 2019-11-19 Domestic artichoke market should be safeguarded
- 2019-11-19 This year's winter cabbage prices and sales stable in China
- 2019-11-19 California fennel winding down to transition to Arizona
- 2019-11-19 WP Rawl kicks off holiday season with processing expansion in Florida
- 2019-11-18 Price of Chinese eggplant is falling and unlikely to recover in the near future
- 2019-11-18 Top fresh spinach exports by country
- 2019-11-18 “Still much confusion about truffles, despite their popularity"
- 2019-11-18 Good volume of artichokes from Apulia and Sardinia
- 2019-11-18 Spain was the world's leading eggplant exporter in 2018
- 2019-11-18 Chantenay; harvesting against all odds
- 2019-11-15 "Chinese ginger export to Europe is warming up again"
- 2019-11-15 France: “It is as if the boletus of the past few years all grew in just one year”
- 2019-11-15 "A lot of demand for, and export of, small celeriac"
- 2019-11-15 Agricola Campidanese bans glyphosate for artichokes