- Head Grower - Berries, New Zealand
- Grower - Morehead (KY) USA
- Africa Fruit Export Sales Manager (Africa Division)
- Fruit Export Junior Sales Manager (Europe Division)
- Horticulture Production Manager
- Farm Manager (Cherries) - BC, Canada
- Lead of Irrigation - Warren, MI USA
- Grower / Head Grower Canada
- Sales agents / representatives
- Tissue Culture Manager - Warren (MI) USA
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Chinese imports of Australian tangerines got off to a difficult start this year"
- New Zealand’s newest apple variety is popular among Chinese consumers
- Lemonade apples from New Zealand making their way into North America
- Optimistic outlook for Oregon blueberry season
- Update on California and Mexico grape crops
Top 5 -last week
- Anyone for a stoneless avocado?
- Critical juncture for lemons & grapefruit as soft citrus flies off the shelves
- "Large avocado volumes expected this summer"
- “The temperature contrasts in the mountains help make our blueberries unique”
- Amondel Pakkers revel in their new bespoke high-speed avocado packline
Top 5 -last month
Spontaneous mutation of Clemenules
Chile: The Andes 1cv. Clemenluz is a new clementine protected variety
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-05-29 MFC's citrus season gets underway with very good demand
- 2020-05-29 Unifrutti has thousands of counterfeit lemon cartons destroyed in China
- 2020-05-29 Authorization of standard requested by Spanish lemon and grapefruit interprofessional
- 2020-05-29 China's tariff reductions welcomed by California citrus industry
- 2020-05-29 "Severe drought led to significant orah fruit drop in Guangxi, China"
- 2020-05-28 "Chinese imports of Australian tangerines got off to a difficult start this year"
- 2020-05-28 California grown valencia oranges available now through October
- 2020-05-28 "Uruguay's citriculture has great potential"
- 2020-05-28 Citrus scientists research how to reduce amount of fruit drop losses
- 2020-05-27 South Africa: 627,092 units of oranges exported in week 21
- 2020-05-27 The EU prepares a new agreement with Mexico that could harm Spanish citrus
- 2020-05-27 Supply shortage on limes balanced out the closure of the hospitality industry
- 2020-05-27 Spanish researchers find effective pesticides against orchid thrips in citrus
- 2020-05-26 "Demand for Spanish oranges decreasing this year in China"
- 2020-05-26 This is the year for early navels to shine
- 2020-05-26 Georgia citrus avoids COVID-19 harm
- 2020-05-26 Can you squeeze a lemon without cutting it?
- 2020-05-25 Florida Department of Citrus expects reduced profitability this season
- 2020-05-25 "South African citrus exports to China remain strong"
- 2020-05-25 Vietnam opens up to Uruguayan citrus