- Operations Manager - Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu, India
- Night-Shift Crop Inspector - San Jose (CA) USA
- Product Coördinator Fresh produce - Ridderkerk, Dinteloord of Heerle
- Medewerker Marketing & Communicatie - Hillegom
- Supply Chain Specialist - Nairobi, Kenya
- Assistant breeder
- Greenhouse Director of Production - Center Moriches (NY) USA
- Head Grower Cannabis - Reading, Southern England
- Global Product Manager - Northeast Ohio area
- Produce Sales Representative - Remote/Surrounding Los Angeles area
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW BERRIES
- “Bottlenecks are here to stay for a long while, probably at a lesser extent, once the effects of the covid-rebound are over”
- Hydroponic strawberries where sugarcane used to grow
- PEI and British Columbia put pressure on Manitoba potato supplies
- Washington apple grower digitally integrates quality inspection to improve freshness
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- 'We'd like to be importing about 200 containers of Ethiopian Hass avocados within 4 or 5 years"
- Kenyan traders are painting avocados to dupe consumers
- South Africa and Tanzania meet on avocado imports
- Avocados become entrenched in South Africans’ shopping baskets
- “By 2024, we’ll produce up to 3,000 tons of Hass avocado”
New Zealand sees stellar season for apples
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-03-31 "Our goal is for the NZ consumer to be buying even fresher produce"
- 2017-03-30 Monitoring system the size of a shoebox
- 2017-03-29 Continued steady growth for Australian macadamia crop
- 2017-03-27 Lower risk ethylene application for fruit ripening available in Australia
- 2017-03-24 New Zealand sees stellar season for apples
- 2017-03-23 Kapiris Bros rolls out cloud technology
- 2017-03-22 Helping berry growers predict consumer response
- 2017-03-21 Could barcodes be a thing of the past?
- 2017-03-20 Speaker program launched for Hort Connections 2017
- 2017-03-17 First new season KORU® brand apples head for US
- 2017-03-16 Seeka makes headway in Australia
- 2017-03-15 "Thailand has exceeded expectations for kiwifruit and grapes"
- 2017-03-14 A tour of Melbourne Wholesale market
- 2017-03-13 888 Citrus & Mildura Fruit Company join forces
- 2017-03-10 "“We are taking Australasia’s finest fresh produce to the world"
- 2017-03-10 Stockton enters distribution agreement in New Zealand for Timorex Gold
- 2017-03-09 NZ: Drying fruit and veg without losing nutrients
- 2017-03-08 New Zealand companies enter into exclusive agreement
- 2017-03-07 "AU: "Demand for Cotton Candy and Sweet Sapphire is phenomenal"
- 2017-03-06 AU: Initial results promising for new late avocado variety