- Looking for an opportunity in India
- Procurement & Sales Manager, Potato Division - Lobinstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
- European regional agent and new sales manager
- Head Grower - Owatonna (Minnesota) USA
- Teeltspecialist (Proeftuin & Veredeling) - Hendrik-Ido-Ambacht, Netherlands
- Farm Manager - Riana, Tasmania, Australia
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Sales Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Farm manager / Senior grower seeking for his next role
Top 5 -yesterday
- "It will no longer be necessary to import blueberries from outside Europe"
- The berry market takes a hit during the coronavirus pandemic
- “I feel imported fruits are not a necessity for the Indian consumers”
- “It is too early to determine how shopping patterns will unfold”
- Onion market: “We’re in unforeseen territory”
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
France: 20% increase in organic market in 2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-04-03 Organic farming as a challenge for the near future
- 2020-04-02 Oregon company starts growing ‘Kalesong’ organic produce
- 2020-03-30 ‘Spain can help drive the development of organic production in Peru’
- 2020-03-24 Spanish industry asks for time to be able to meet the demand for organic phytosanitary products
- 2020-03-24 NZ: Maori orchardists profit from global demand for organic produce
- 2020-03-20 Sale of organic products skyrocketing in Ibiza
- 2020-03-19 European researchers call for better comparison between organic and conventional
- 2020-03-13 “We’re thinking about entering the Middle-Eastern market next season”
- 2020-03-13 Advantages of differently coloured organic fruit and vegetables
- 2020-03-13 Canada: Organic food sales rise 57%,
- 2020-03-06 "In the end, regionality wins over organic quality"
- 2020-03-06 "Opportunities and obstacles for independent and natural food retailers"
- 2020-03-06 NZ growers applaud Minister O’Connor for introducing Organics Product Bill
- 2020-03-05 US demand for organic products expanding
- 2020-03-04 "Egyptian organic Hokkaido squashes will be sold out by early April at the latest"
- 2020-03-04 Organic farming could be next big thing in Tripura, India
- 2020-03-02 New regulations give 'credibility' to New Zealand organic food growers
- 2020-02-27 Organic expansion in greenhouse industry continues
- 2020-02-24 “The growing conditions climatically have been excellent this season with near perfect temperatures for our pears"
- 2020-02-24 "Complete traceability and optimal implementation of customer requirements guaranteed"