- Junior buyer/ seller - Alicante, Spain
- Office and Sales Administrator - Alkmaar - Schagen, Nederland
- Greenhouse Plug Propagator - Dunnville (Ontario) Canada
- Head Grower new Tomato farm, Iowa USA
- Sales Manager
- Senior Grower Tomato, NSW Australia
- Grower Managers (5ha or 10ha) - Australia
- Rose Grower
- Farm Manager Tomato Greenhouse Nursery, Tunisia
- Sales Manager
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- Package with avocados in different ripening stages launched
- Unrest in Chile affects cherry export to China
- Blueberries see stronger availability for 2019-2020 imports
- Hars & Hagebauer is looking for agents/producers in South Africa
- "It is everyone’s responsibility to accurately show how many hectares have been planted and where to forecast the future volumes"
Top 5 -last month
France: 20% increase in organic market in 2016
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-11-12 Norway: No demand for organic fruit or vegetables
- 2019-11-12 "Organic fresh produce prices often more stable than for conventional products"
- 2019-11-11 White grapes: One in ten sold was organic
- 2019-11-08 Organic cultivation in India : Acreage, export, facts and figures
- 2019-11-07 China helps Murray River Organics grow
- 2019-11-01 Extension of the organic range: red onions at Aldi Süd
- 2019-10-30 Little & Fresh: Small organic vegetables for small families
- 2019-10-29 “Made in Nature”: 25% more organic crops in Europe than in 2012
- 2019-10-28 The sale of organic fruits and vegetables in Spain grows by 15%
- 2019-10-25 Somerset's organic farmers could be hit hard in event of no-deal Brexit
- 2019-10-24 "Merger was foundation for development of the organic sector in Austria"
- 2019-10-23 "Going entirely organic could mean food emissions up 70% in England and Wales"
- 2019-10-22 "We are the only ones able to supply organic fruit for 20 consecutive weeks"
- 2019-10-22 EcoEspaña, Spain's national organic production association, will be based in Almería
- 2019-10-22 Bayer launches crop protection solutions for organic crops
- 2019-10-22 "Breeding of organic varieties is driven by market needs"
- 2019-10-21 Chile: Biodynamic production of blueberries in the spotlight
- 2019-10-21 “Morocco is an interesting source for organic products for Europe”
- 2019-10-17 Regional organic farming in the European Union
- 2019-10-15 Brexit readiness support service launched to assist organic businesses