- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
DailyFresh Logistics sells DailyFresh France to Destock Logistique
DailyFresh France, established in Dunkirk, has been a part of DailyFresh Logistics since 2006. The company’s core activities are warehousing and distribution of fresh produce and other products to the United Kingdom and the rest of Europe.
DailyFresh Logistics was established in 1998 to organize the distribution of fresh produce to the United Kingdom. As this market has been growing significantly in the past few years, DailyFresh Logistics has decided to focus even more on this core activity. According to DailyFresh, DailyFresh France was established to facilitate the former activities in the South of Europe. However, as of the past few years the activities of DailyFresh France have substantially deviated from the organizations’ core activities, DailyFresh Logistics representatives stated, and has come to the decision to sell the French department.
The current activities of DailyFresh France will be taken over by the French company Destock Logistique as per January 1st 2017. The company will be called DFresh Logistics, and will remain operating out of its office and warehouse in Dunkirk. In addition, all former employees of DailyFresh France will remain working here.
Maaike de Vries
Tel : +31 88 4286693
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-27 Aigen raises a $4 mln seed led by NEA
- 2022-01-27 Turkish potato equipment manufacturer aims to become worldwide brand
- 2022-01-27 Texas produce industry leaders inducted into Hall of Fame
- 2022-01-27 Easyfresh and Global Consult Agro team up
- 2022-01-27 AGQ Labs has a new agri-food laboratory in Almeria
- 2022-01-27 New technical commercial director for Nijssen
- 2022-01-27 Dutch firm designs Russian fruit importer's new state-of-the-art DC
- 2022-01-27 AgBiome receives grant to continue developing effective crop protection solutions for farmers in Sub-Saharan Africa
- 2022-01-27 Hema Supply Chain New Technology Shortlisted for International Awards
- 2022-01-27 "Since our integration into Westfalia Fruit International, we have experienced strong growth"
- 2022-01-27 South Africa’s Sun Exchange plans African expansion
- 2022-01-26 FPAA names Allison Moore as Executive Vice President
- 2022-01-26 Organics Unlimited announces passing of organic banana pioneer
- 2022-01-26 Bivano takes over lehmann natur
- 2022-01-26 Plenty raises another $400 million
- 2022-01-26 IATA: Strong 2021 air cargo demand with constrained capacity
- 2022-01-26 'For the year ended 31st December 2021, total revenues recorded growth of 110.2%'
- 2022-01-25 FirstFruits Marketing adds pear growing and distribution partner
- 2022-01-25 "EU taxonomy burdens implementation of energy and climate change"
- 2022-01-25 Dutch cooperative changes its company structure