- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
"“New Chinese ginger harvest - so far so good"
“Ginger export prices are likely to go up slightly in the weeks before Chinese New Year at the beginning of February. After Chinese New Year, export volumes from China will pick up, and eventually the price will stabilise.”
“The quality of this year’s newly harvested ginger is so far so good; the ginger is good in size and dries well. The ginger market is not comparable to the current situation on the garlic market. Garlic farmers often have no capacity to store the garlic they grow, which is bought by third party players. Ginger farmers, on the other hand, often have processing and storage capacity. As such they are more in control.
For more information:
Anqiu Baisheng Food Co., Ltd
+86 152 444 777 17
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 "In some cases, Dutch eggplant prices have doubled"
- 2022-09-28 Simply Veg campaign launched to support families through cost-of-living crisis
- 2022-09-28 The most popular type of mushroom in the US
- 2022-09-28 Purple Magic, the market's first full purple broccoli, will compete for the Innovation Awards at Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-28 Romania produced 600,550 tons of cabbage in 2020
- 2022-09-27 South Korea welcomes kimchi from China
- 2022-09-27 Organic carrot production in Minnesota expanding
- 2022-09-27 In Brussels, the Spanish garlic sector will demand that large retailers pay producers better
- 2022-09-27 "Cheaper Egyptian garlic has gained ground on Spanish garlic in the Brazilian market, but also on Mexican garlic"
- 2022-09-27 "Medium-sized Spanish garlic sufficiently available, but large-sized produce rare and sought after"
- 2022-09-27 "Fresh mushroom surcharge a must to prevent market shortages"
- 2022-09-27 "The area planted with cauliflower for the 2022/2023 campaign decreased by a third and the area planted with broccoli also fell"
- 2022-09-27 "This season there will be far fewer sweet potatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-26 Jammu and Kashmir mushroom production at all-time high
- 2022-09-26 More yield on California garlic this season
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Texas pumpkin farms struggle with inflation and drought
- 2022-09-26 Tomato rot still worries Solano County farmers after September rains
- 2022-09-26 New Zealand: Is it ready for cauliflower ice cream?
- 2022-09-26 Qantas announces increased vegetarian options and fresh fruit on domestic flights