- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
Top 5 -yesterday
- "Prices in Turkey are changing drastically from day to day"
- Chinese kiwis make their debut in the Chilean market
- ALDI shopper encounters unwelcome guest in her broccoli
- Vertical Future raises £21 million to stabilize production in the UK
- Peak week for Chilean cherry exports with thousand of containers arriving in China
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
ODPR team moves to new office
The new OPDR office in Leixões will allow for a continued proximity with regional customers and provides ideal conditions to build business relationships with the market players in the sector of fast moving goods, such as producers and exporters of cork, retailers or wine traders. They hope that this step will simplify processes and create synergy.
Portugal is one of OPDR’s most important markets: After over 130 successful years with high valued partners and established agents such as Burmester & Stüve, the short sea shipper OPDR opened its first Portuguese branches in Lisbon and Leixões in 2012. Today, the OPDR team in Portugal offers multimodal transport solutions between the Iberian Peninsula and the rest of Europe.
Mrs. Laura Rodrigues
Américo, 173 – 1st floor
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-19 Containers take up to twice as long to reach their destination
- 2022-01-19 Shipping companies had a $150 billion year
- 2022-01-18 "In recent days, 4 ships have been unable to enter their respective ports"
- 2022-01-18 Ports to revisit 'container dwell fee' on January 21
- 2022-01-17 Zeus Labs helps British supply chain recovery
- 2022-01-17 Los Angeles Harbor Commission puts container dwell fee on hold until 29 April
- 2022-01-17 Port of Antwerp: growth despite eventful 2021
- 2022-01-17 Open Balkan initiative to ease agricultural logistics
- 2022-01-17 Brittany Ferries transports its first CMA CGM container from France to UK
- 2022-01-17 Panama Ports passed 8 mln TEU milestone in 2021
- 2022-01-14 Weather tests already challenged British Columbia logistics
- 2022-01-14 Global supply chains brace for negative effects
- 2022-01-14 UK road freight prices are highest in three years
- 2022-01-14 'Logistics infrastructure has been as close to capacity as it has ever been'
- 2022-01-13 Trucks stuck at checkpoints for four days due to new Brexit red tape
- 2022-01-13 France: New multimodal railroad platform at the heart of Rungis
- 2022-01-12 China Airlines Cargo claims 2021 to have been a record year
- 2022-01-12 Trucking freight crossing the borders near all-time high
- 2022-01-12 'Global port congestion is getting worse'
- 2022-01-12 Maersk India records 43% growth in the exports rail movement of containerised cargo in 2021