- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Inconsistent weather can prove challenging when growing herbs
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-12 Changing demand for fresh herbs in Sweden
- 2022-01-11 "We are pioneers in Europe in the organic production of Kaffir lime leaf"
- 2022-01-06 "Overseas expansion is certainly an option"
- 2021-12-23 "We want to make Herb.ERT interesting for any kitchen"
- 2021-12-21 "Nice demand for cut herbs, pot herb market in winter slump"
- 2021-12-17 2021 not a bad year for fresh herbs
- 2021-12-14 Lower prices for aromatic herb exports from Georgia
- 2021-12-09 Florette enters the fresh herb market with the launch of washed and ready-to-eat coriander
- 2021-12-02 "We now offer around 85 potted herbs from our own nursery"
- 2021-11-19 Organto lists “I AM Organic” branded fresh cut organic herbs with Gorillas
- 2021-11-18 "There are still not many companies working with aromatic herbs"
- 2021-11-16 Organic aromatic herb market on the up
- 2021-11-12 "At -5°C it already becomes problematic for the Saarland dandelion"
- 2021-11-03 German restaurants are growing their own produce
- 2021-10-29 Bonduelle introduces PGI rocket from the Sele plain on the Italian market
- 2021-10-22 Les Herbes Gourmandes: $11.7M in financing from BDC and FCC to double production area
- 2021-10-19 Former owner of Florida produce business sentenced to prison for tax evasion
- 2021-10-12 "Great demand for cress, wild herb salads and organic sprouts in hospitality industry"
- 2021-09-20 Sales are up, so Belgian herb grower goes CO2 neutral
- 2021-09-16 Buurma Farms Inc. recalls plain (Flat) parsley due to possible health risks