- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
- International Business Developer Indoor Farming
- Sales & Product Development Coordinator - Thornlands (QLD) Australia
- Sales Person
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW MANGOES
- “By investing in the farm, we have more control of how things are done"
- "Having introduced the conventional bananas now in Sweden we are looking to introduce our brand into Europe”
- The popularity of a unique exotic fruit set to soar in Australia in coming seasons
- PolyNatural is moving to US to be close with clients from the apple and pear organic market
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
January 12, 2017, Hertogenbosch
International Soft Fruit Conference registration opened
The ISFC 2017 will include a wide range of presentations that cover many different aspects of the soft fruit industry. Along with the presentations we will have an exhibition where soft fruit related companies and organizations present their newest developments and services.
In 2016 there were over 600 attendees, originating from 26 different countries, this makes the ISFC ‘the place to be’ for everyone who is involved in the soft fruit industry.
Register before 15th December and pay only € 50,- .
The lecture program for our 2017 edition. Following presentations are confirmed:
Trends in North American Strawberry Production
Kevin Schooley, Executive Director, North American Strawberry Growers Association
Management strategies for a productive kiwiberry orchard
Filip Debersaques, Head Lecturer, Ghent University (B), Faculty of Biosciences, dept. Applied Biosciences
In search of predatory mites to control thrips in different strawberry cultivation systems
Marieke Vervoort, Researcher Strawberry, Research Centre Hoogstraten
Light Quality and Quantity - Remarks on UV-Transparancy and Shading Effect of Plastic Film Coverings
Dr. Ing. Burkhard von Elsner, Expert on Horticultural Engineering, Hanover, Germany
A healthy soil for a healthy plant!
Erwin Weening, Sales director Prof, DCM Nederland
Several growing conditions/systems/plant models everbaerers
Harrie Pijnenburg, Senior adviser, Delphy
pH buffering capacity differences between different substrates
Richard Bremmer, sales and advice, BVB College, BVB Substrates
IPM of aphids in soft fruit: An important part to complete the system
Bart Sels, Soft Fruit Manager, Koppert Biological Systems
Following the conference, a conference dinner on Thursday evening and a field trip on Friday will be organised.
First, the field trip will visit Dingsaardbeien and Brookberries in Belfeld to see and discuss the winter production of strawberries. Next on the schedule is the Naktuinbouw Test Center in Horst. In this facility Naktuinbouw produces the pre-basic mother material of soft fruit, pome fruit and stone fruit crops. Propagation nurseries use this material to make basic material in order to produce certified plants. The Test Center supplies health tests services like: viruses, bacteria and fungal diseases. Most of the European breeding programs maintain their own varieties in this facility. For Raspberry the assessment on Crumbly Fruit is an annual activity.
After the farm visits, lunch will be offered at the premises of BVB Substrates, production location Euroveen at Grubbenvorst. The plan is to arrive back at the hotel again at 15:00 hours.
Participation at the International Soft Fruit Conference costs € 70,- pp (incl VAT). This includes lunch and beverages during the entire day. Participation to the field trip is exclusively for ISFC visitors only and completely free of charge.
Register before 15th December and pay only € 50,-
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-14 Macfrut - bookings as expected
- 2022-01-10 Industry leaders to be honored at TIPA banquet
- 2022-01-07 Fruit Matchmaking Mexico-Europe to be held on January 19 and 20
- 2022-01-05 Ecuador will convene a Latin American banana summit on January 12
- 2022-01-05 Agritrade’s 20th edition will be an in-person event
- 2022-01-04 Valencia will host the I International Citrus Congress
- 2021-12-24 Happy Holidays from the FreshPlaza team!
- 2021-12-24 Happy Christmas from the FreshPlaza team!!
- 2021-12-20 "The Federal Association of Producer Organizations will not participate"
- 2021-12-17 Macfrut aims at the African continent
- 2021-12-17 Two content packed days for MedFEL
- 2021-12-15 The NovelFarm fair is to be held again in February
- 2021-12-13 Industry workshop in Spain showcases avocado meter
- 2021-12-09 Rectification of article on UK ethylene supplier
- 2021-12-08 VAM WaterTech present at Potato Expo 2022
- 2021-12-07 Futurpera - there's hope to relaunch the sector
- 2021-12-06 SwissCofel, VSGP, SOV and Swisspatat cancel Fruit Logistica participation
- 2021-12-01 London Produce Show to collaborate with the International Food & Drink Event in 2022
- 2021-12-01 The market, climate change, field research and the new bio-technologies
- 2021-12-01 One hundred exhibitors at Futurpera