- Commercial Manager UK or Holland
- Accountmanager Europe LED Cultivation
- Executive Director, Stakeholder Relations & Industry Growth - Canada
- Marketing Manager - Chicago IL
- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Almex and Staay Food Group create joint venture in Kazakhstan
In the first phase, the parties hope to establish cooperation with local farmers by creating a system of distribution of fresh fruit and vegetable products in Kazakhstan and neighboring countries. This initiative will give a further momentum to current processes of support to local agricultural producers engaged in growing fruits and vegetables in greenhouses and on open ground. The parties hope that the envisaged joint company, Astana Fresh, will fill a niche between farmers and large consumers of agricultural products.
At the same time, Almex and Staay Food Group expressed their fundamental interest in the further study of business development prospects by conducting market research, including a study of the possibility of building greenhouses, wholesale and distribution centers and enterprises for the processing of fresh fruit and vegetables, with the help of the significant experience, knowledge and the latest technologies of the Staay Food Group.
Also important is the desire of the parties to cooperate actively with the Kazakh higher education institutions in order to prepare highly qualified personnel in the field of agriculture and food production, as well as the practical application of the research capacity of national universities. In addition, the parties believe that this form of cooperation will facilitate the creation of additional jobs for professionals in agriculture.
Almex and Staay Food Group invite local farmers to engage in constructive dialogue and express hope for fruitful cooperation.
For more information:
Staay Food Group
Nieuwland Parc 140
3351 LJ Papendrecht
T +31 180 679 100
F +31 180 621 355
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-28 Self-isolation of Belarus and Russia is very costly for consumers of fruits and vegetables
- 2022-01-28 Carriers struggling with red tape caused by Brexit
- 2022-01-28 IFPA leaders meet with Canadian agriculture minister on trade issues
- 2022-01-28 Agriculture Ministry Fiji determines export target
- 2022-01-28 East African Community rolls out plans for $900 mln fruit and vegetable exports
- 2022-01-28 Nigeria: Lagos traders witness low patronage as prices of staple food items drop
- 2022-01-28 Steering agricultural subsidies in a different direction
- 2022-01-27 "We only had a few hours notice before opening, but we are delighted"
- 2022-01-27 AG Commissioner Goehring awards more than $7 million in specialty crop block grants
- 2022-01-27 Fresh fruit and vegetable exports to the UK remained stable in 2021
- 2022-01-27 NZ farmers prepare as closed borders disrupt harvest
- 2022-01-27 Australian horticulture ‘labor crisis’ needs a measured response
- 2022-01-27 Square watermelons, hexagonal oranges, and heart-shaped cucumbers
- 2022-01-27 More than 100 complaints about NZ supermarket food prices
- 2022-01-27 UK and Guatemala celebrate first anniversary of Association Agreement
- 2022-01-27 Cyprus: Imports from UK have dropped by 43 per cent since Brexit
- 2022-01-27 Exports up 17%, but trade deficit still increasing
- 2022-01-27 'Spanish navelina continued to dominate among blond oranges'
- 2022-01-27 “Significant drop in consumption, in a context of overall price stability”
- 2022-01-27 Thailand ships agricultural goods to China via China-Laos Railway for the first time