- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
"Dietary advice too strongly based on health message"
Sanne Visser lived in eastern Groningen for six months to study food choices and practices within households. ‘Dietary advice often focuses strongly on medical aspects and pays too little attention to the question of which food choices make household members actually happy and the role of different household members in the food choice ’, says Sanne Visser.
She will be awarded a PhD on 17 November for her research on the food choices made by families in East Groningen and the role food plays in the region.
Source: University of Groningen
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-18 ‘Eating fruits and veggies can help reduce risk of cervical cancer’
- 2022-01-12 Is healthy eating too often forgotten in the COVID debate?
- 2022-01-11 An eco-friendly cocktail could be a new weapon against malaria
- 2022-01-05 Nutritionist debunks Brits' top food myths
- 2022-01-04 In 2019, 1 in 3 people did not consume fruit or vegetables daily
- 2021-12-20 Nutritionists promote pears for men’s health
- 2021-12-17 Blueberries could be good for your heart
- 2021-12-16 Adults with positive facial expressions while eating vegetables help kids eat their greens
- 2021-12-15 Increased consumption of vegetables improves key bone health biomarker
- 2021-12-07 Three-year digital-first campaign, aimed at inspiring young Europeans to eat more fruit and veg, comes to successful close
- 2021-12-06 Harvard research explores link between walnut consumption and life expectancy
- 2021-11-22 Adopting a plant based diet might ease chronic migraine severity
- 2021-11-18 Collaboration helps study new connections between cranberries and health
- 2021-11-16 Daily Harvest secures series D Funding
- 2021-11-16 New research suggests eating prunes may benefit bone health
- 2021-11-15 An anti-inflammatory diet may be your best bet for cognitive health
- 2021-11-10 ‘Denmark most affordable country to live healthily’
- 2021-11-03 How to correctly communicate health facts in the fruit and vegetable sector
- 2021-11-02 'Banana beats insomnia and anti-anxiety'
- 2021-10-12 Scientists recommend doubling dose of vitamin C