- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
- GLOBAL OVERVIEW STRAWBERRIES
- Reemoon introduces a world-first smart system to South African packhouses
- Honduras import melon season underway
- Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- "If you can guarantee quality throughout the chain, you significantly reduce food waste"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Truck toll on all major roads in Germany
Up to now, the federal government has levied the truck toll on approximately 12,800 kilometers of federal motorways and around 2,300 kilometers of major federal roads. However, most of the approximately 40,000 kilometers of federal roads are not subject to tolls. In order to improve the financing of German motorways and to ensure a modern, secure, high-standard transport infrastructure in Germany, the government wants to make the users consistently pay. Therefore, the truck toll is to be extended to all federal roads. Additionally, the Federal Government plans to examine the extension of tolls to smaller trucks (3.5 to 7.5 metric tonnes of permissible total weight) by the end of 2017, and also to coaches.
In response to the coalition's amendment, the Committee decided to exclude agricultural vehicles with a maximum speed of 40 km/h from the tolls. Additionally, the Committee called on the government to refrain from issuing different tolls for motorways and other major roads. Two suggestions by Die Linke remained unsuccessful, one of them being a call for the toll to also include coaches.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 Business Unity South Africa wants review of regulations against road transport of high-cube containers
- 2022-01-21 Flight suspensions add to agricultural shipping problems US
- 2022-01-21 'Expansion of trucking apprenticeships, new truck driver boards and studies to improve working conditions'
- 2022-01-21 'Worn-out containers increase risks for shippers and vessels'
- 2022-01-21 Port of Oakland import volume hit new record in 2021
- 2022-01-21 ”We have informed authorities about the complex port situation so that they implement protocols that allow ships to operate”
- 2022-01-21 New shipping route will add flexibility for fruit growers and exporters
- 2022-01-21 Long-term container shipping contracts 200% higher than a year ago
- 2022-01-21 Cape Town port congestion eases up - workers returning
- 2022-01-21 Port of Dover CEO calls for urgent talks over new EU checks
- 2022-01-21 Dublin Port records sharp fall in lorry freight
- 2022-01-20 Instant payment and banking platform now available for supply chain
- 2022-01-20 Strategies to manage supply chain issues
- 2022-01-20 New Kuehne+Nagel sea freight disruption indicator points to persistent supply chain challenges
- 2022-01-20 Liner operators minimize impact of South Korean fines
- 2022-01-20 Rise in differing cargo theft types driven by conditions at congested US ports
- 2022-01-19 Containers take up to twice as long to reach their destination
- 2022-01-19 Shipping companies had a $150 billion year
- 2022-01-18 "In recent days, 4 ships have been unable to enter their respective ports"
- 2022-01-18 Ports to revisit 'container dwell fee' on January 21