- Sales and Trading
- Grower and Project Planner Vertical Farming - Aarhus - Denmark
- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America, Argentina, Ecuador, Columbia
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Zero tariff on Chinese produce puts pressure on Vietnam
The government has released the list of import items enjoying a preferential tariff, the majority of which are farm produce, including vegetables & fruit.
Pham Chi Lan, a renowned economist, warned that the zero percent tariff will put pressure on Vietnam’s farm produce. Chinese products have been flooding the Vietnamese market over many years thanks to low prices.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-24 France: Fruit and vegetable prices went up 9% between 2019 and 2021, according to Familles Rurales
- 2022-01-24 Average Irish household discards €700 worth of food yearly
- 2022-01-24 When it comes to plant-based foods, it's time to get back to our roots
- 2022-01-24 Malaysian inflation up due to weather-driven food shortage
- 2022-01-24 Iranian exports of agricultural goods and foodstuffs exceed $3.8 bln in 9 months
- 2022-01-24 Pakistan & Japan to further enhance trade relations
- 2022-01-21 Pakistan: Government to allow exports of 14 items to Kabul
- 2022-01-21 Nepali importers suffer due to delayed shipments from China
- 2022-01-21 Guangxi expect rising commerce with ASEAN nations
- 2022-01-21 Fresh produce prices expected to soar
- 2022-01-21 Taiwan and St Lucia sign 5-year agricultural agreement
- 2022-01-21 Laos bans import of certain agro products
- 2022-01-21 "There is no shortage of supply of fresh produce in South Australia"
- 2022-01-21 "Paying in local currency could save European fruit importers plenty of money"
- 2022-01-21 'Spanish Clemenules were at the forefront'
- 2022-01-21 “Regenuary”: the new movement encouraging local and seasonal consumption
- 2022-01-21 Jiaxing Fruit Wholesale Market tests import fruit for traces of Covid-19
- 2022-01-21 Calls for proposals to promote European agri-food products launched
- 2022-01-21 North Portugal: Growers hoping for rain to save crops
- 2022-01-21 How India’s farmers launched a movement against Modi’s Farm Bills, and won