- Commercial Support Coordinator (32-40 hours)
- Quality Assurance Manager
- Sr Construction Project Manager
- China country manager
- Commercial Key Account Manager
- Agriculture Sales engineer France & European zone
- Area Sales Manager Benelux
- Cultivation specialist / Growers for Amerika
- Tissue Culture Lab / Operations Manager
- Area Manager South Germany
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- ‘EU citrus ban due to false codling moth not politically motivated’
- GLOBAL MARKET OVERVIEW GARLIC
- Something sweet out of the bitterness of a citrus season gone awry
- "We have noticed that oranges are losing ground and mandarin consumption is on the rise"
- Consumers are buying more frozen vegetables because they are a healthy cheaper option
Top 5 -last month
- Vegetable trade war between Botswana and South Africa escalates
- Europe puts a lid on organic orange production in South Africa
- Citrus exporter: Appeal to shipping lines met with “an arrogance that astonishes me”
- Faster avocado growing method developed by Israeli researchers
- New potato disease found in North Dakota and Minnesota
China: Grow green vegetables in a Vios bookcase!
Vios looks like a giant bookcase, but actually it is used to plant vegetables. Made with natural wood, Vios's mid or large growing trays can meet the needs of specific vegetables.Thanks to the Vios system, we can use applications on our smart phone to have real-time control of light and water to guarantee the nutritional needs of vegetables.
Visco system uses the hydroponic method--cultivating vegetables without soil. Thanks to its LED lighting system, it can provide the ideal lighting needed. The vegetables' growth depends on liquid, nutritional solutions, rather than on soil and manure. Moreover, its automatic water irrigation system can save up to 90% of water compared with regular means of irrigation. All these designs make vegetables absorb more nutrients and water, therefore their taste will be more delicious as well.
To use the Vios green vegetable supply system, you need to prepare vegetable seeds, then mix the seeds with nutritional fluids before planting them in the wooden bookcase. The waterbox is installed in the bottom of the system. Then you just need to wait. If you want to observe the growth situation of vegetables, simply connect Vios systems with your smart phone.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-09-28 "In some cases, Dutch eggplant prices have doubled"
- 2022-09-28 Simply Veg campaign launched to support families through cost-of-living crisis
- 2022-09-28 The most popular type of mushroom in the US
- 2022-09-28 Purple Magic, the market's first full purple broccoli, will compete for the Innovation Awards at Fruit Attraction
- 2022-09-28 Romania produced 600,550 tons of cabbage in 2020
- 2022-09-27 South Korea welcomes kimchi from China
- 2022-09-27 Organic carrot production in Minnesota expanding
- 2022-09-27 In Brussels, the Spanish garlic sector will demand that large retailers pay producers better
- 2022-09-27 "Cheaper Egyptian garlic has gained ground on Spanish garlic in the Brazilian market, but also on Mexican garlic"
- 2022-09-27 "Medium-sized Spanish garlic sufficiently available, but large-sized produce rare and sought after"
- 2022-09-27 "Fresh mushroom surcharge a must to prevent market shortages"
- 2022-09-27 "The area planted with cauliflower for the 2022/2023 campaign decreased by a third and the area planted with broccoli also fell"
- 2022-09-27 "This season there will be far fewer sweet potatoes on the market"
- 2022-09-26 Jammu and Kashmir mushroom production at all-time high
- 2022-09-26 More yield on California garlic this season
- 2022-09-26 US East Coast: "CEA products are becoming the top search on our website"
- 2022-09-26 Texas pumpkin farms struggle with inflation and drought
- 2022-09-26 Tomato rot still worries Solano County farmers after September rains
- 2022-09-26 New Zealand: Is it ready for cauliflower ice cream?
- 2022-09-26 Qantas announces increased vegetarian options and fresh fruit on domestic flights