- Business Development Manager
- Breeding Trial Specialist
- Farm Manager Abu ADhabi
- Key Account Manager Canada and USA
- Export Sales Manager Europe Division
- Directors - New Zealand
- Nursery Production Manager Victoria Australia
- Technical Sales Consultant, Washington
- Export Sales Manager North America Exports
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
- "The fertilizer industry is at a turning point"
- From the ripe revolution of avocados to expansion into mangos
- AAA Growers' first sea freight avocados selling well in Dubai market
- Sri Lankan coconut coir exporter to double berry farms in Mexico
- China’s lockdowns force fruit exporters to divert to Southeast Asia
Top 5 -last month
Agribologna: Fresh-cut fruit is growing, especially in retail shops
Agribologna staff at Macfrut. From left to right: Marco Guidi, Emilio Colombini, Monica Stepien, Paolo Mariani e Andrea Cacciari.
"The Con Più Energia e Gusto line, packed pineapple and coconut, fruit salads have grown. Seasonal fruit mixes have been so successful that they are in the top ten chart of sales of Fresco Senso brand (fresh-cut line of Agribologna, editor's note). A good trend also for Stikki, which is now traded without seasonings in the packaging".
"Con Più Energia e Gusto" products from "Fresco Senso" line.
Italians have re-evaluated fresh-cut products not only because they have more money but also because consumption times and places have changed. "People eat at work and large-scale distributors should understand that they'd better set up small shops with catering areas rather than supermarkets. Consumers have been buying Fresco Senso products especially in retailer shops and the range displayed has been even widened", Marketing manager of Agribologna explains.
Consorzio Agribologna S.c.a.
Via delle Viti, 5
40127 Bologna (BO) - Italia
Tel.: (+39) 051 994 1200
Fax: (+39) 051 994 1220
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-02-16 Italy: La Linea Verde focuses on service content
- 2017-02-01 Edible solution doubles shelf life of fresh produce
- 2016-10-28 Stationary fresh-cut vegetable sales
- 2016-10-27 Half of the fresh-cut fruit is in plastic punnets
- 2016-10-25 Crazy marketing strategies led to lower margins
- 2016-10-19 Competition from burgers, soups and advanced vegetable products
- 2016-10-14 Past five years positive for fresh-cut salad
- 2016-10-13 Bonduelle launches Filiera Garantita ® project
- 2016-09-29 Agribologna: Fresh-cut fruit is growing, especially in retail shops
- 2016-09-20 Brexit forces UK company to look further afield
- 2016-09-19 La Linea Verde introduces fresh-cut superfood
- 2016-07-18 Edible coating made from prickly pears applied to fresh-cut kiwis
- 2016-06-06 8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
- 2016-04-14 "I have always been close to the family business"
- 2016-02-01 400 kg fresh produce per hour in air drying tunnel
- 2015-11-27 Clean and high quality baby leafy vegetables
- 2015-11-26 Gas plasma as alternative to chlorine for washing water sanitation
- 2015-11-26 Customers choose own fresh cut fruit and veg portions
- 2015-11-05 UV SDS reduces decontamination, improves shelf life
- 2015-10-21 Chlorine demand in fresh-cut vegetable washing water