- Tomato Breeder - Made, The Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - Italy
- Industry Development Manager - Rocklea, Australia
- Key accounter - BNL, Germany, France, UK
- General Manager | Fresh Produce | Holland
- Blueberry Farm Manager - Abbotsleigh, Australia
- Greenhouse Technician UNH, Durham, NH, USA
- Senior Grower - Two Wells, Australia
- Field Service Technicians - Chile, South Africa, UK, USA, and New Zealand
- Operations Manager young plant production farm - East Africa
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
China: Demand for perishables growing rapidly
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-06-26 "Cape gooseberries from Northeast China sell at satisfactory price"
- 2019-06-25 "The use of ripening rooms is gradually infiltrating in the Chinese fruit industry"
- 2019-06-24 "We invested in our own production center in China last year"
- 2019-06-21 Cherries from Central Asia flown into China
- 2019-06-20 Japan: Hokkaido’s black watermelon sells for US$4,700 at first auction
- 2019-06-19 Festive opening of Wellfruit Fruit store in Shanghai
- 2019-06-18 "The combined characteristics of a watermelon variety decide market success in China"
- 2019-06-17 CSO Italy Project - The European Art Of Taste
- 2019-06-14 Chilean cherries are very popular in China
- 2019-06-13 Citrus exports to Asia from the southern hemisphere increase
- 2019-06-12 "Sino-Malaysian agreement brings great commercial opportunities for Malaysian durian traders"
- 2019-06-11 Photo report: Asia Fresh Expo 2019 Shanghai
- 2019-06-10 How will rising temperatures affect the price of Chinese vegetables?
- 2019-06-07 A successful ending to the Asia Fresh Expo
- 2019-06-06 New grape brand presented at Asia Fresh Expo, Shanghai
- 2019-06-05 Good start for Asia Fresh Expo in Shanghai
- 2019-06-04 Paprika pods see higher prices due to cold snap
- 2019-06-03 FreshPlaza Asian Special
- 2016-07-29 AU: Fruit growers benefit from Chinese e-commerce
- 2016-07-28 Chile wants to improve the access of fruit to Vietnam