- Account Manager
- Lead IoT Engineer - KAUST near Thuwal, Saudi Arabia
- Quality Assurance System Manager
- Junior Quality Control Technician
- Regional Sales Manager - Root, Switzerland
- Horticulture Specialist - Guelph (Ontario) Canada
- Technical Director - Brussels, Belgium
- Senior Maintenance Engineer - USA East coast greenhouse facility, location negotiable
- Greenhouse Assistant - Abbotsford (BC) Canada
- Technical Service Manager - remote, US based
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Installed in Netherlands, US, Spain and Australia
Bag placer replaces personnel
The MBP is replacing the person who is hanging the bag manually. This person can get tired after some time, something the machine does not do. Also the combination of machines is faster.
Manter has 2 versions of automatic bag placers in their program. The existing version, called MBP, and a recently developed High Speed version, MBP HS. The MBP can automatically hang up to 15 bags/minute under the filling hole of an Semi Automatic Bagger. The high speed version can get up to 19/20 bags at 25kg.
The Manter Semi Automatic Bagger is also available in a standard and high speed version. The SAB has a capacity at 25kg up to 14 bags/minute, the SAB HS has a capacity of up to 19/20 bags per minute.
The combination of the MBP HS and the SAB HS can together reach a capacity of up to 19 bags per minute which is more then 27 tons/hour. In cases where this High Speed is not needed the existing MBP can be used.
Besides being automated, the bags can still be hung manually under the filling hole. This is helpful when there is a small number of special bags wich have to be packed.
The various projects were installed all over the world. For example in the USA, Spain, Holland and Australia the combination MBP HS and SAB HS were installed. These combinations were put next to new Manter MD14 XL weighers, or connected to existing weighers. All of these High Speed combinations were installed to automatically pack onions in various bag sizes from 5 – 25kg.
In Australia a project was installed to automatically weigh and bag walnuts. The line is set up with an MD14 XL weigher, and SAB – MBP combination. The woven bags from the customer are equipped with holes to be used for automation.
For more information:
Tel: +31 591 626300
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2016-06-30 Photo report: Warnez doubles in size
- 2016-06-29 BiM realises first project in fresh produce sector
- 2016-06-29 "A unique packaging makes all the difference"
- 2016-06-28 Plastic crate manufacturer picks Georgia for DC
- 2016-06-28 “Retailers should have more respect for seasons”
- 2016-06-27 Naïo Technologies launches robotic weeder for large vegetable farms
- 2016-06-24 New carrot handling facility at Poskitts set to be the UK's most advanced
- 2016-06-23 Fresh thinking in tomato and berry packing with Freshseal technology
- 2016-06-22 New cooling techniques underway
- 2016-06-21 Bag placer replaces personnel
- 2016-06-20 China: Sales increase thanks to safe food standards, lower labor costs and higher productivity
- 2016-06-17 Asparagus harvesting machine equipped with track system
- 2016-06-16 "Chile: "The flexibility of Dutch manufacturers is boosting Chile's industrialization"
- 2016-06-15 "Quality control and standardisation drive change in China"
- 2016-06-14 Green Mushroom Farm introduces new packaging line
- 2016-06-13 JDC Onion Grading Solutions presents optical onion sorting technology
- 2016-06-10 German paper industry welcomes end of Rewe plastic bags
- 2016-06-09 Launch of pouch bag for organic grape tomatoes
- 2016-06-08 PIM 'brain transplant' reduces giveaway
- 2016-06-07 India: New kiwi punnet for retail sales