- Farm Manager - India
- Production Manager - Dubai, UAE
- Supply Chain Coordinator - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Plant Buyer - Kudelstaart, Netherlands
- Hydroponic Grower - Livingston (Tennessee) USA
- Assistant Grower - Chatham (ON) Canada
- Director - Eastern U.S.
- Commercial Specialist
- Product Development Specialist Tomato
- Customer Service & Supply Chain Seeds
Top 5 -yesterday
- “Weirdest grape growing season I’ve seen in 33 years”
- Could Indian mangoes still make it to the U.S. market this season?
- Bioactive paper coatings to replace plastic for packaging foods
- Perfection Fresh Australia acquires banana business Pacific Coast Produce Marketing
- 'Drought conditions in the west may be worse than the 2001 drought'
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Course schedule and website ready
8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
A perfect mix of high level International R&D together with day-by-day industry experience in the Program of the prestigious short-course, now in its eighth edition, which will take place within the exhibition premises at Fiera di Rimini, on September 14-16, during MACFRUT 2016.
The location chosen for this edition will allow participants to combine the course attendance with the opportunity to visit MACFRUT exhibition, which this year will be even larger than in the last edition. The course schedule was in fact designed to cover the first part of the day (from 9 am to 2:30 pm), allowing free time in the afternoon for participants to visit the pavilions and interact with the exhibiting companies.
Eminent researchers and industry specialists from Italy, Spain, Denmark, US, Israel and Portugal, will alternate lectures, seminars and discussion sessions on important topics related to fresh-cut products, including equipment and process, safety issues, packaging, and logistics.
More details about the Program and procedures for registration are available on the Course website www.unifg.it/freshcut8. Italian and English will be the Course language, with available simultaneous translation.
Limited to 100 participants, registration will be handled on a first-come first-registered basis. A limited number of registrations (20) will be available for students at discounted prices (please contact organizers). Early bird registration fee are available until July 31.
For further information, please contact the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2017-02-16 Italy: La Linea Verde focuses on service content
- 2017-02-01 Edible solution doubles shelf life of fresh produce
- 2016-10-28 Stationary fresh-cut vegetable sales
- 2016-10-27 Half of the fresh-cut fruit is in plastic punnets
- 2016-10-25 Crazy marketing strategies led to lower margins
- 2016-10-19 Competition from burgers, soups and advanced vegetable products
- 2016-10-14 Past five years positive for fresh-cut salad
- 2016-10-13 Bonduelle launches Filiera Garantita ® project
- 2016-09-29 Agribologna: Fresh-cut fruit is growing, especially in retail shops
- 2016-09-20 Brexit forces UK company to look further afield
- 2016-09-19 La Linea Verde introduces fresh-cut superfood
- 2016-07-18 Edible coating made from prickly pears applied to fresh-cut kiwis
- 2016-06-06 8th European short-course on quality & safety of fresh-cut produce
- 2016-04-14 "I have always been close to the family business"
- 2016-02-01 400 kg fresh produce per hour in air drying tunnel
- 2015-11-27 Clean and high quality baby leafy vegetables
- 2015-11-26 Gas plasma as alternative to chlorine for washing water sanitation
- 2015-11-26 Customers choose own fresh cut fruit and veg portions
- 2015-11-05 UV SDS reduces decontamination, improves shelf life
- 2015-10-21 Chlorine demand in fresh-cut vegetable washing water