- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa issues notice of termination of some citrus exports to the EU
- Ozone brings MRLs of fungicides and pesticides down within limits
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL POMEGRANATE MARKET
- "Disappointing period for mandarins recently, no stocks of oranges"
- “North American blueberry industry needs to innovate to become competitive”
Mexico: New irradiation plant for citrus
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 'Peptide could restore Florida citrus'
- 2020-09-17 Cumulative volume of orange exports to all regions at 59,407,646 cartons in week 37
- 2020-09-17 We expect the European pomelo market, especially for the pink variety, to grow more"
- 2020-09-17 Spanish citrus production is expected to reach 6.93 tons in the 2020/2021 campaign
- 2020-09-17 New citrus variety information sheets available
- 2020-09-16 "One Step at a Time" consumer sweepstakes launched
- 2020-09-16 Lime prices western in Australia suffer less of a hit than expected
- 2020-09-16 The last Argentine citrus fruits that were in transit to Europe enter the continent
- 2020-09-16 New technology addresses alternate bearing in citrus
- 2020-09-16 Port Elizabeth sees loading of last shipment of bumper 2020 citrus export season
- 2020-09-16 "First Spanish mandarins well-received in the Netherlands"
- 2020-09-16 USDA published Florida citrus maturity test results
- 2020-09-15 'HLB solution could be available in three years'
- 2020-09-15 Initial 2020-21 navel orange forecast set at 84 million cartons
- 2020-09-15 By 2021, it will be possible to identify 25% of mandarin varieties without error
- 2020-09-15 Chileans celebrate successful clementine season
- 2020-09-15 Nagpur: 1,000 tons of oranges ready for export to Gulf countries and Africa
- 2020-09-15 Citrus black spot: a threat for citrus production in Tunisia
- 2020-09-15 Sunraysia citrus in high demand due to COVID health scare
- 2020-09-15 The pandemic impacts Honduran citrus exports