- Managing Director - Holland
- Farm Manager - Abu Dhabi
- Farm Manager greenhouse vegetable production – Vietnam
- COO Flower & Plant greenhouse production farm, Vietnam
- Sales Representative - Leamington (Ontario) Canada
- Assistant Production & Plant Health Manager
- Commercial Manager | Huelva, Spain | Soft Fruits
- Head of International Farming
- Sr. Productinnovatie (R&D) Engineer
- Aftersales Coördinator
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Morocco, Israel, and Egypt are the EU's main suppliers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2019-12-13 “We are not used to planting garlic in December”
- 2019-12-13 "Despite an expanded product range, Turkish mini vegetables remain a by-product."
- 2019-12-13 "Despite some quality loss in Italian Frisée, no price increases for now."
- 2019-12-13 UK veg situation not as bad as predicted
- 2019-12-13 "Sales of asparagus overseas in the Christmas period still growing"
- 2019-12-13 "Everybody wants something special for the holidays."
- 2019-12-12 Bad moment for vegetables, but after Christmas the situation should improve
- 2019-12-12 Anti-dumping tariffs continue to influence N.A. garlic supplies
- 2019-12-12 Marks & Spencer drops Christmas vegetables' prices
- 2019-12-12 "Export price of Chinese garlic began to show downward trend this week"
- 2019-12-12 Chinese pepper production shows remarkable growth
- 2019-12-12 World's hottest peppers to be found under the Serbian snow
- 2019-12-12 10% rise in Spanish garlic exports, despite lower production
- 2019-12-12 "Holidays and bad weather hardly cause a revival of Spanish vegetables"
- 2019-12-11 Mexico leads global asparagus exports
- 2019-12-11 Weather challenges result in lower squash volumes coming out of Mexico
- 2019-12-11 Total Swiss vegetable acreage shrinks compared to year before
- 2019-12-11 Plenty of sweet potatoes but little demand
- 2019-12-11 "We anticipate great demand from the European market for Chinese ginger"
- 2019-12-11 "Dutch red and white cabbage market is improving a little"