- Sales Manager / Director - West Coast primary, USA
- Medewerker productmanagement support - Bleiswijk
- Head grower & Indoor farming-/hydroponic specialist - Küssnacht am Rigi, Switzerland
- Technical Director - Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
- Onderzoekassistent Fenotyperen - Bleiswijk
- Horticultural Soil Sales Representative - USA
- Turnkey Vegetable Greenhouse Sales Representative - USA
- Sales Administrator - Europe Division
- Junior Sales Manager - Europe Division
- Head Grower - Avoine, France
Top 5 -yesterday
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL APPLE MARKET
- Peak period of Chinese ginger season is upon us
- First commercial shipment of Brazilian melons to the Chinese market
- Special breeding programs are designed to meet Chinese consumers’ preferences
- "Kiwi berry has not yet fully established itself - the recognition levels are still too low"
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
- South Africa issues notice of termination of some citrus exports to the EU
- Ozone brings MRLs of fungicides and pesticides down within limits
- OVERVIEW GLOBAL POMEGRANATE MARKET
- "Disappointing period for mandarins recently, no stocks of oranges"
- “North American blueberry industry needs to innovate to become competitive”
Morocco, Israel, and Egypt are the EU's main suppliers
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2020-09-18 Retail fruit and vegetable supply up during Victorian lockdowns
- 2020-09-18 Cucumbers and courgettes confirm a positive trend despite a slight drop in prices
- 2020-09-18 "The coronavirus is not a concern for the broccoli export campaign; sales grew by 10%"
- 2020-09-18 Mexican vegetable season starts strong with extra safety precautions
- 2020-09-18 South Africa's cold winter delays new tomato crop
- 2020-09-18 Challenging year sees vegetable exports dip 6.6 per cent
- 2020-09-18 Report sheds light on profitability of WA vegetable growers
- 2020-09-18 Chinese garlic enters market in large volumes as prices slowly fall
- 2020-09-18 Organic Bimi broccoli trial run begins in the Netherlands
- 2020-09-17 "We believe that the consumption of Redi will grow considerably in the coming years"
- 2020-09-17 Bayer will start testing two new tomato varieties that are resistant to ToBRFV in Mexico
- 2020-09-17 "In late October at the earliest there will be more German chicory"
- 2020-09-17 Chinese leek prices rising significantly
- 2020-09-16 Good demand and prices for the first peppers from Almeria
- 2020-09-16 AU: Precision ag pays off with bumper celery crop
- 2020-09-16 lēf farms donates $250,000 in food to front-line workers
- 2020-09-16 Chinese garlic price goes up sooner than expected
- 2020-09-16 "There is absolutely still opportunity to be found in the asparagus sector"
- 2020-09-16 The ready-to-eat segment is declining in Italy but booming in northern Europe
- 2020-09-16 Extremadura's tomato production fell 20% due to the intense heat in July