- Offre d’emploi de Responsable Commercial Senior Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - Brazil/South America
- Sales manager
- Head of Sales
- Sales Manager - Germany
- Key Account / Sales manager Fruit - DACH
- Associate Director International Procurement: Produce - Berlin
- International Procurement Manager - Berlin
- Sales specialist Vertical Farming North America / Europe
- Key Account Manager | Fresh Produce | Hamburg
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last week
Top 5 -last month
Avocados from Mexico goes big for Super Bowl
“The big game is a broad-reaching and influential at-home entertaining occasion that is relevant to both non-Hispanic and Hispanics. Hosts of big game parties want to create an experience for guests with fun, simple foods and beverages,” says Alvaro Luque, president of AFM. “The big game ranks as one of the top occasions where avocados are served and guacamole is the No. 1 usage for avocados. Maximizing avocado exposure before the big game, Guac Nation will reinforce the relationship between guacamole and football to provide a unique shopper solution through our second annual partnership with Old El Paso.”
The campaign will be bolstered with a consumer sweepstakes, consumer savings and a digital media campaign designed to leverage Catalina’s Buyer Vision platform allowing for targeting consumers via mobile devices with offers and coupons consequently increasing penetration, loyalty, frequency and basket size. Guac Nation will also feature in-store support such as a retail display contest, in-store radio and unique, in-store merchandising focused on its molcajete shaped bins.
In addition, Guac Nation will be expanded to Hispanic stores given that the big game has a strong relevancy with the Hispanic consumer. In fact, the big game ranks among the top three special occasions where avocados are served among Hispanics.
Culminating its association with football, AFM will be making a repeat appearance during the big game with a commercial spot set to run during the early part of the game. AFM’s decision last year to be the first fresh food commodity to advertise during the big game paid off extremely well with the commercial itself earning more than 1.6 billion impressions in one week. The spot was also ranked No. 2 on Adobe’s Second Screen top ten list, which is calculated by measuring key factors, such as total mentions, sentiment, big game buzz and spend efficiency of more than four million social media mentions.
For more information about Avocados From Mexico or to learn more about the Guac Nation campaign, visit www.avocadosfrommexico.com.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 2022-01-21 68% of the Peruvian avocado exported was sent to the Netherlands, the US, Spain, and Chile
- 2022-01-21 Kenyan avocado exporters given four days to seek clearance ahead of ban
- 2022-01-21 Sicily, land of truffles
- 2022-01-20 Clonal trees to help service the increasing demand for avocados
- 2022-01-20 "We prune our kiwi fruit vines four times a year"
- 2022-01-20 Improved refrigeration technology helps export of Taitung custard apples
- 2022-01-20 "We expect to increase our production by more than 300% in the next three years"
- 2022-01-20 Kiwi becomes the protagonist in Asia
- 2022-01-20 Cambodia: Mango exports up 146 percent to 265,000 tons in 2021
- 2022-01-20 Hass avocado to complement sugarcane in Busoga, Uganda
- 2022-01-20 New avocado plantations in Apulia covered by hail nets
- 2022-01-20 First vegan textile from persimmon and replacement for animal leather
- 2022-01-20 Garlic prices at five-year low in Navi Mumbai
- 2022-01-19 Australian Honey Gold mango production still on track despite recent disruptions
- 2022-01-19 "Impairment of the catering industry is extremely noticeable in the exotics business"
- 2022-01-19 Pineapple farmers call for police protection against landguards and real estate developers
- 2022-01-19 Green jujubes from Pingtung shipped to Dubai
- 2022-01-19 Dragon fruit prices dropping as exports to China diminish
- 2022-01-19 Taiwan imposes ban on frozen custard apples from China
- 2022-01-19 "Some Chinese retailers reserve their best shelves for cherries, and that has an impact on avocado sales"